Faculty Member (Baking & Pastry Courses)
A trail blazer in E-culinary service, specializing in African cuisines for national and international audience The plan is for an offsite culinary academy in the immediate with a long-term vision for an onsite.
We therefore seek for employment capable technical hands to join in the capacity below:
Job Position: Faculty Member (Baking & Pastry Courses)
- Candidates must possess requisite certification in Catering and Hospitality Management
- Minimum of five (5) years post qualification cognate experience
- Must possess basic baker skills to teach intermediate and advanced online and onsite courses
- Good communication and ICT skills (proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel programs)
- First degrees and other relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
Candidates must possess the following personality traits:
- Team Player
- Willingness to learn new trends
- ICt Savvy
- Ability to work under pressure and with less supervision
17th May, 2017.
- Juice Bar Attendant
- Sales/Administrative Staff
- Bakery Sales Representative Job at Selena Bakeries Limited
- Cook Job at A reputable Quick Service Restaurant / Outdoor Catering Service
- Food Scientist / Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Restaurant Manager Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Chef Job at Extended Stay
- Cake Decorator Job at Cafe Chocolat Abuja
- Baker Job at De Sarabbell Global concept