Faculty Member (Food & Beverage Courses)
A trail blazer in E-culinary service, specializing in African cuisines for national and international audience The plan is for an offsite culinary academy in the immediate with a long-term vision for an onsite.
We therefore seek for employment capable technical hands to join in the capacity below:
Job Position: Faculty Member (Food & Beverage Courses)
- Candidates must possess requisite certification in Catering and Hospitality Management
- Minimum of five (5) years post qualification cognate experience
- Must possess basic baker skills to teach intermediate and advanced online and onsite courses
- Good communication and ICT skills (proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel programs)
- First degrees and other relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must possess basic culinary skills to teach various food & beverage online and onsite courses.
Candidates must possess the following personality traits:
- Team Player
- Willingness to learn new trends
- ICT Savvy
- Ability to work under pressure and with less supervision
17th May, 2017.
- Baker Job at H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited
- Kitchen Assistant Job at H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited
- National Cook Job at H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited
- Continental Cook Job at H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited
- Female Chef Job at Aymie Staffing Solutions
- Chef Job at Brooks Advisory Services Limited
- Chef / Cook Job at Assie Hotel and Suit Limited
- Head / Senior Nurse Job at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
- Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director.
- Food Vendor