Field Marketing Officer Job at the Place - Smackers Limited
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Field Marketing Officer
Job Locations: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for passionate Field Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the Restaurant’s offline marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all Offline marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- A field marketing representative is responsible for driving brand awareness through on-site, face-to-face interaction with consumers. Field marketers are liaisons between buyers and sellers, as they provide valuable information about products and services to consumers. They foster human relationships through communication and the distribution of marketing collateral in order to drive sales.
- The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
- Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
- Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
- Attend relevant trade shows and events
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
- Track expenses in an organized fashion
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
- Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement
- Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team.
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field with a minimum of 2:1
- Proven working experience in field marketing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Public Relations Consultant Job at Institute of Information Management (IIM) Africa
- Marketing Manager Job at Payhippo
- Ongoing Recruitment at SupportPro by Salesplat
- Digital Marketer Job at Alan & Grant
- Executive Marketing Officer Job at My Abuja Home
- Social Media Marketing Manager Job at City Sports Group Limited
- Public Relations and Communications Manager Job at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Website and Social Media Manager Job at Alneli
- Marketing Officer Job at LEAM Consulting Limited
- Creative Assistant (Content Creator) Job at Classic Organics Nigeria