Finance Intern Recruitment at EMGEE Resources Limited
EMGEE Resources Limited is a Logistics Focused Company. Our goal is to utilize decades of real world expertise to focus on closing the electricity and logistics gaps in Sub-Saharan Africa beginning with Nigeria. We are positioning ourselves to serve as a conduit for Sub-Saharan Africa to access solutions which include products, technology, and last mile logistics to enable the region better serve its communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Intern
Job Location: Abuja
Job type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting corp members in search of a primary place of assignment (PPA).
- Must be Corps member deployed to Abuja
- Must be a Corps member in need of a PPA
- Should have an accounting background
- Should have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Should be conversant with E-mail communication
- Should have good interpersonal relationship skillset
- Should be innovative, and disciplined with a good work attitude / ethic.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Internal Auditor Job at Premium Swiss Hotels and Resorts
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Job at Goldplates Feast House
- Resident Internal Auditor Job at Sundry Foods Limited
- Account Assistant Job at Kuddy Cosmetics
- Unit Accountant Job at Sundry Foods Limited
- Depot Accountant Job at Wemy Industries Limited
- Treasury Manager Job at Robert Walters
- Senior Accountant Job in Lagos
- Accountant Job at Teco Group Limited
- Field Recovery Officer Job at Beyond Credit