Financial Accountant Job at Kuzari Technologies Limited
Kuzari Technologies Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Financial Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Gather financial data and ledgers
- Consolidate and analyze financial statements and results
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Manage periodical reporting
- Oversee external and internal audits
- Analyze finances to determine risks and create forecasts
- Advise management on how to craft effective business plans and resolve cost-related issues
- Bachelor's degree or HND in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Two Years Minimum Experience
- Good social and cooperation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage one's own deliverables and timelines.
- Good analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices.
- Professional Accounting Qualification ( ACCA, ICAN, ICMA, ACA, etc) would be a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with light structure.
- Must not be older than 29
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Chief Financial Officer Job at StackFX
- Principal Accountant Job at Abuja Clinics
- Associate Manager , Compliance and Corporate Finance Job at British American Tobacco
- Account Officer Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Accounts / Customer Service Executive Job at FirstLead
- Finance Officer Job at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Director of Finance Job at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Project Accountant Job at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Project Accountant Job at Society for family health (SFH)
- Ongoing Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company