Front Desk / Customer Service Representative Job at INFINOX Capital
Infinox is a regulated global financial Broker. We are a major provider of online CFD trading services, offering margin FX and commodities trading to individuals and institutional clients worldwide. We provide our services across multiple regions from Latin America, Africa, South East Asia and more. The Global Headquarters are based in Bank, London with numerous offices around the world in over 15 locations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk / Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Front Desk Representatives are one of the most important roles in improving customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Often times they are the first contact with the customers, and are responsible for making a good impression and improving reputation.
- Some of their duties include answering customer questions, offering customer support, guiding and advising customers, keeping the front office clean and representative, following the agendas and scripts.
- In order to attract Front Desk Representatives that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Front Desk Representative job description.
- We are looking for a pleasant and friendly Front Desk Representative to join our team!
- As a Front Desk Representative, you will be responsible for different receptionist and clerical duties at our office.
- As the front-line-employee, your role will be extremely important for improving customer experience and satisfaction.
- Your goal should always be to make our guests feel comfortable and satisfied while in our office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests
- Answer all the customers' questions and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies
- Make supply orders when needed
- Monitor and update records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A good University Degree in English Language or any other related field is an added advantage
- 1 - 2 years of experience as Front Desk Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office machines (for example fax, printer etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of office management and bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer-oriented mindest.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Customer Service Officer Job at Hello Products
- Administrative Officer Job at Jecy logistics
- Administrative Officer Job at Syrian Logistics
- Administrative Officer Job at Sommy Logistics Limited
- Customer Success Associate Job at Indicina Technologies Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Zylus Group International
- Administrative & Accounts Officer Job at Findrex Travels and Tours
- Administrative Officer Job at SombreiroConsulting
- Call Centre Representative Job at Eric Kayser
- Customer Service Assistant Job at Mamapoot Limited