Front Desk Officer Job at Ladkem Eye Hospital
Ladkem Eye Hospital (A Subsidiary of Ladkem Nigeria Limited with CAC Registration No - RC: 116348) is a specialist hospital, fully registered with Lagos State Private Hospital Registration Authority with Registration Number: LSPHRA/VIII/99/12. The Hospital was founded on the basis of total quality management in eye care delivery services, and has been providing excellent eye care services delivery to Nigerians and Foreigners alike since its inception over twenty years ago
As one of the health care providers under the National Health Insurance Scheme, we provide secondary health care services in the area of OPHTHALMOLOGY AND OPTOMETRY, and currently have services provision agreement with some Health Maintenance Organization (HMO’s) listed below viz:Premier Medicaid International, Axa-Mansard HMO, Hygeia Health Maintenance Organization, Clearline International Limited, Ives Healthcare, Marina Medical Service Limited, Wellness HMO, Total Health Trust, Novo Health, Avon Health Care Services, Anchor HMO, Rodings HMO, Songhai Health Trust Limited, Leadway Assurance, Havana Specialist Hospital, Avon Medical Services and Mayriamville Medical Centre.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Greeting, welcoming, and attending to customers;
- Ensuring customer’s satisfaction at all times;
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the front office and the general hospital by directing the cleaner as necessary;
- Ensuring the improvement and maintenance of the hospital aesthetics;
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls;
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments;
- Ensuring adequate supply of visitors’ form, new patient data form, hospital flyer, Hospital account slip etc. at the front office;
- Ensure that the newspapers are stamped and properly arranged;
- Listening to customers complaint and prompt in giving management feedback;
- Knowledge of HMO will be an added advantage;
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Must submit both physical and electronic copy of their credentials;
- Must be resident in Surulere or its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a physical copy of their Application Letter, detailed Resume, copy of credentials and valid national identity card as well as two referees’ details and one guarantor’s details to:
The Chief Operating Officer,
Ladkem Eye Hospital,
35, Eric Manuel Crescent,
Off Bode Thomas Street,
Surulere, Lagos State.
Electronic copy should be forwarded to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please note that the resume must contain relevant information such as date of birth, marital status, current place of residence as well as nearest bus stop.
- Candidates who do not meet the above requirements need not apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and shall be required to come along with their original credentials for perusal.
- Job Vacancies at Tpinnae Hospitality Concept
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Asset and Equity Group
- Account Officer & Admin Officer Job at Institute of Credit Administration
- Administrative Officer Job at Engineering Automation Technology Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at Ash Biomedical
- Administrative Assistant Job at MasterMindsHRSG
- Secretary Job at Swissdarl Freight & Logistics Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at BFA & CO Legal
- Current Job Vacancies at Home Technologies
- Sales / Admin Officer Job at Chuvie Decor