Gems International Learning Hub Recruitment for Qualified School Teachers
Gems International Learning Hub is an online learning hub serving students from different backgrounds in different countries. GILH is committed to supporting students to achieve their best through: Face to face student-teacher interaction via online video chat, Integrated custom syllabi with monitored assignments and tests using Google Classrooms, A wide range of talented teachers with experience in Year 0-7 and different syllabuses from different countries including Cambridge and ZIMSEC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Qualified School Teacher
Job Location: Nationwide
- Teaching online primary school lessons via zoom and google classroom Nationwide.
Following criteria is essential:
- Be a qualified primary school teacher with a minimum of 4 years of experience
- Own a functional laptop with a webcam.
- Have a strong internet connection with good signal. WiFi is desirable.
- Know how to use google classroom and zoom in a classroom context.
- Have headphones to use for lessons.
- Salary TBA when selected for the job offer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Grace and Mercy College
- Current Recruitment at Prime Montessori School
- Class Teacher Recruitment at Heritage Montessori School
- Teacher (ICT and Computing) Job at Roemichs International School
- Teachers Recruitment at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- History Teacher Recruitment at A reputable school
- Music Teacher Recruitment at Loyola Academy
- Maths Teacher Recruitment at MastersVille Schools
- Science Teacher Recruitment at Masters Ville Schools
- Recent Job Openings at Leads Legacy School