Graduate management trainee
Our client is recruiting to fill this position.
- Provide analytic and research support for key strategy projects, market, trend, customer, channel and competitive assessments
- Provide support in managing strategy development process
- Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights and analysis Responsible for processing and evaluating businesses, projects, budgets and other finance-related entities to determine their suitability for investment.
- Support preparation of senior management and board level communications
- Supports team goals and assessments.
- HND or First Degree in any of the following Management Science courses; Economics, Statistics, Business Management, Accounting and Finance or any other degree i.e. Candidates with a basis for Business Analysis.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in written and oral English.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
- Must be able to understand market trends and forecast
- Must be thorough in research finding and methodology
- Must possess a flare for numbers and be business savvy
- Must possess excellent numerical and quantitative skills
- Must be a critical thinker with good judgement and decision making
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Ability to collect, integrate and analyze information from multiple sources to create a cohesive, fact-based analysis.
- Apply by sending a comprehensive and update resume to the email address provided.
Apply before Monday, April 30, 2018. Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
- Assistant Accountant
- Front Desk Executive
- Business Development/Marketing Executive
- Quotation & Listing Specialist at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Branch Admin Officer at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Transaction Manager at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Client Experience Officer at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Entry Clearance Officer at The British High Commission
- Intern (Public Facing) at Oxfam
- Managing Director