Graphic Designer / Creative Job at GREENCODE
Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) was founded by Comrade Edem Edem in collaboration with other youths from the area as a youth-based NGO, called Abgremo for Development in 1997. Over the years the organization has grown and engaged with other development partners. In 2007 the organization undergone a strategic development and change her name with a mandate to carry out humanitarian services national and internationally. Presently, we are registered with Federal Government of Nigeria through the CAC as Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphic Designer / Creative
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- The Graphic Designer / Creative will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Design materials for branding, brochures, video creation, infographics, flyers, print, and digital advertising, web design and email marketing
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layout
- Provide content support for developing videos and animations
- Work collaboratively with a team to develop multimedia elements (including audio, video and graphics/animated components)
- Photo and Video editing expertise
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND
- At least two years’ experience as a graphics designer and creative
- Must be willing to work both remotely and in-house
- Must be able to think outside the box
- Practical knowledge of design softwares
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences
- Must have strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques
- Possess strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Female applicants are given equal opportunities to apply.
- IT Intern Recruitment at People Capacity Management
- Job Vacancies at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- UI / UX and Graphics Designer Job at Tati Agency
- Graphics / Creative Artist Job at Adpath Media Limited
- Assistant ICT Personnel Job at Best Western Brand
- Creative Designer Job at Aladdin Digital Bank
- ICT Instructor Recruitment at Stee Cambridge College
- Information Technology (IT) Officer Job at Petra Micro Finance Bank Ltd (PMFB)
- Flutter App Developer Job at Norak Technologies Limited
- Baobab Micro Finance Bank Recruitment for IT Intern (NYSC)