GreenKey Facility Management Services Limited Recruitment for Inventory Manager
Established in 2015, GreenKey Facility Management is a vertically integrated Total Facility Management company with operations across Lagos State. GreenKey Facility Management provides you a full complement of efficient, professional and cost effective ways to look after your property. We offer various services to our customers including but not limited to Preventive Maintenance, Asset Management, Solar Solutions, Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing Works, Professional Cleaning, Waste Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Inventory Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- Responsible to pay attention to details, focus on good time management, and have excellent organizational skills.
- Responsible to utilize proper communication and interpersonal abilities that is both reliable and confidential.
- Plan, implement and manage procedures to optimize inventory control with regular stock taking (either daily, weekly, monthly, or as the need arises)
- Plan, implement, and manage electronic inventory management processes and procedures.
- Responsible for using mathematical models to forecast future stock needs and submit regular reports to the company.
- Oversee daily inventory operations, identify bottlenecks, and lead team effectively to receive and record new stock.
- Plan, implement, and manage the inventory department work schedule with the storekeeper and other personnel for weekends and public holidays
- Maintain daily records: ensure inventory items are tracked and recorded. Record the quality, quantity, type, style, and any other characteristics of the inventory items.
- Identify shortages and act in a timely manner by ensuring there are no shortages of certain critical items – identify these items by the nature of the repairs which are defined by and based on the KPI indicated in our SLA with various clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers by communicating and dealing with concerns or problems, such as the supply of items with different specifications or a delay in an order being processed, as an example.
- Suggest solutions for continuous improvements.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and educate yourself with best practices.
- Develop a professional working relationship with managers, supervisors, and technical staff.
- Plan, develop, and implement the production of the daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to either the company’s management or the clients’ representatives, as needed.
- Keep all information in strict confidence and participate in group wide processes as needed.
- Perform all such other related duties as the Company may require from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related field. An MBA will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years of experience in quantity control, logistics and inventory management
- 2 years of experience with inventory management software
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
N120,000 - N140,000 Gross monthly.
- Dispatch Rider Job at a reputable company
- Procurement and Logistics Manager Job at Crown Agents
- Dispatch Rider Job at Fez Integrated Services Limited
- After-sales Manager Job at Jumia Nigeria
- Dispatch Rider Job at Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Manager
- Dispatch Rider Job at Brooks Advisory Services Limited
- Intern, Logistics and Supply Chain Recruitment at Afrimash Nigeria
- Dispatch / Delivery Rider
- Dispatch Rider Job at Party Supplies and More