Halliburton Energy Services Recruitment for HSE Coordinator
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Coordinator, HSE
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Segment: Business Process, Management
- Activities include, but are not limited to, hazard identification and risk management, incident reporting, investigation and causal analysis, waste minimization, pollution prevention and control, emergency response, and various compliance activities in all areas of HSE.
- Provides oversight of the integrated management system (HMS) that at a minimum meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards.
- Conducts and participates in internal, regulatory, and customer audits and inspections. Record-keeping and other general administrative duties are likely.
- Provides technical advice, data interpretation, training, and process improvement.
- Under direct supervision of Operations leadership, the Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines as instructed.
- Duties are likely to be within a defined project, work site or geographic location.
- Requires an Undergraduate Degree in an HSE related field, Science, or Engineering and three years of experience in Oil & Gas, or Manufacturing.