Head, Learning and Development Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI) is an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are looking for self-managed and very experienced professionals to fill the position below to meet our growth objectives:
Job Position: Head, Learning and Development
Job Location: Lagos
Direct Line Manager: Managing Partner
- We are looking for an experienced learning and development manager to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
- Following up new business opportunities and making effective presentations.
- The successful candidate will identify training and developmental needs of organizations and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the organization.
- Develop training content as solutions to client employee knowledge and or skills gaps
- The overall responsibilities include: Identifying and assessing future and current training needs, developing an overall or individualized training and development plan and deploying a wide variety of training methods for client organizations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Module development for each sectoral trainings and technical support to all programs capacity building activities
- Bachelor's degree/Msc/MBA in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Psychology, Business Management, or a closely related field, and minimum of 10 years of experience in consulting, training, employee development, leadership and organization development;
- Proven track record/ work experience as a training manager;
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs;
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong business development skills and proven evidence of such
- Strong contacts at all levels of the economy
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc);
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals;
- Must possess exceptional PC skills, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint Excellent communication, planning and negotiation skills;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
- Geography Teacher Recruitment at D-Pride International School
- Teacher Job at Masters Ville Children School
- Reader Job at Redeemer's University
- English Teacher Job at Datforte International Schools
- Mathematics Teacher Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Primary School Teacher Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Classroom Teacher Recruitment at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Training Manager Job at Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited
- Home Economics Teacher Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board Massive Recruitment 2019