Head, Sales and Marketing Job at Trithel International Company Limited
Trithel International Consulting - Our client, a distinguished Hospitality Group in Abuja seeks to employ a personable, dynamic, innovative and hardworking individual with strategic and practical sales and marketing experience in the vacant position below:
Job Position: Head, Sales and Marketing
Job Location: Abuja
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Sales and Marketing function for a particular Hotel or grouping of Hotel.
Key Job Outcomes
- Driving the brands sales and marketing strategy for the Hotel and directly supports the overall relevant business strategies, business plans and revenue budgets.
- Managing the sales and marketing team of the hotel (if applicable).
- Developing the sales and marketing skills of the sales and marketing team through training and other useful methods.
- Driving increasing conferencing, accommodation and food and beverage sales in respect of the hotel.
- Developing and implementing appropriate reporting tools and formats for the brands Directors and other relevant departments.
- Opening up sustainable new markets and/or market segments for the hotel.
- Liaising with other departmental Heads to ensure seamless coordination of sales activities, ensuring deliverance of targets.
- Ensures that the sales teams maintain ongoing contact with key hotel clients in corporate and trade sectors.
- Ensures up to date promotional material is regularly distributed to relevant segments, third party sales agents, reservations, as well as internally at the hotel.
- Ensure seamless coordination of marketing and PR activities, supporting specific sales actions throughout the various marketing channels.
- Actively liaise with Yield/Revenue manager ensuring satisfactory conversion % of business enquiries.
- Communicate and brief all relevant parties re Sales and Marketing efforts – monthly. Designing, implementing and refining of the performance indicators which are used in measuring the effectiveness of sales and marketing efforts.
- Building and maintaining personal relationships with key clients.
- Ensuring key site inspections and media visits are effectively coordinated and shown around the brand properties.
- Monitoring competitive activity at industry level and amending strategy accordingly.
- Overseeing and participating in activities at local and international trade exhibitions.
- Ensuring that the hotel benefits measurably from technology-driven channels such as the Internet and very specifically the hotel website and online booking system.
- Ensuring that the hotel benefits from growth channels such as online third party intermediaries, online travel agencies and corporate digital booking platforms.
- Monitors and measures all Sales and Marketing efforts, produces monthly effectiveness reports re these activities for the previous period.
- Fully familiarised with all brand policies, as well as hotel programmes offered such as loyalty programmes, audit and service measurement programmes and merit awards.
- Demonstrate exceptional level of professionalism, maturity and emotional intelligence at all times.
- Writes the sales and marketing business plan for the Hotels. ?Coordinates and distributes promotional materials to sales agents, central reservations systems and third party agents.
- Plans and coordinates activities at trade exhibitions.
- Designs and writes response letters to special markets, research survey specialists
- Entertains and shows key clients around the premises.
- Manages subordinates in the Sales and Marketing function if applicable.
- Ensures that the hotel sales staff compliment is managed in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Develops the staff in the department through training.
- Carries out staff appraisals in accordance with company policy.
- Performs any additional tasks when and where required by the General Manager and/or Ace Hospitality executives.
Experience and Qualifications
- A good degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any Social Science.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in Sales and marketing particularly in Abuja.
- Verifiable Proven ability to achieve sales target.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- A team player.
- Very good computing skills.
- Resilient and tenacious.
- Ability to speak Hausa will be an added advantage.
- 25-30 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using "Head, Sales and Marketing" as the subject of the mail.
- Head, Sales & Marketing Job at TIVO Limited
- Executive / Lead - Sales & Marketing Job at Reime West Africa Limited
- Regional Sales and Marketing Manager Job at Don Quester Consulting
- Senior Sales Executive Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Sales / Business Development Officer Job at Enaan Farms Limited
- Recruitment Consultant (INTERN)
- Sales Manager Job at Blue Geane Limited
- Sales Manager Job at Blue Geane Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Protege Management
- Sales Manager Job at Ola Mother General Merchants Enterprises