History Teacher Recruitment at Grundtvig International
Grundtvig International Secondary School is a multi award-winning co-educational boarding school owned by the Grundtvig Movement of Nigeria, a non-governmental organisation committed to the development of “Education for Life” in Nigeria. The Board of Trustees of the Grundtvig Movement controls the operations of the school through the principal. The Grundtvig Movement is inspired by the Danish Education-for-Life philosopher Bishop N.F.S. Grundtvig (1783-1872) and our rich tradition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: History Teacher
Job Location: Anambra
The ideal candidate must possess:
- A good First Degree in relevant field with 2-3 years cognate working experience
- Knowledge of NECO and WAEC curricular.
- Must be highly disciplined
- Must be computer literate.
- Good spoken English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Role Model School Recruitment for ICT Personnel
- Roemichs International School Recruitment for Teachers
- Teachers Recruitment at Pecroyal Educonsult
- MBIS International Recruitment for a Female Early Years Educator
- Primary School Teacher Job at Roemichs International School
- MBIS International Recruitment for Upper Primary Teacher
- Recruitment at Surefoot International School
- Teachers Recruitment at Oshboug Group of Schools
- Entry Level English Language Instructor Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Government Teacher Recruitment at KingsPark College of Arts and Sciences