HMO Operations Manager Job at HealthPoint
HealthPoint is a health plan retail platform that provides affordable health insurance plans for the African populace. Our mission is to promote health inclusiveness in Africa by making healthcare more accessible and affordable to everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HMO Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Adept knowledge of insurance and underwriting.
- Liaise with the Management team to initiate procedures, regulations and programme to benefit the patients and support health care providers in line with best practices.
- Liaise with customers and negotiate deals.
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organizations.
- Ability to make decisions to resolve problems quickly.
- Ability to strategically plan and maintain the stability of HealthPoint.
- Ability must to predict future logistical needs.
- Formulation and implementation of major functional policies and plans;
- Overseeing the core business of the company in such areas as product design and business development
- Formulation and implementation of risk management policy, procedures and guidelines with a view to safeguarding company’s assets and resources;
- Judgment and initiative in dealing with problems especially where there are no guidelines and precedents.
- Meeting contacts at highest level; ability to negotiate deals.
- The work is multidisciplinary and involves making a broad range of highly diverse decisions.
- Understand HMO Operations. Prior experience working with a health insurance organization is an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 years in relevant and related field.
- Must be Tech Savvy.
- High level of professional and managerial competence required in directing and controlling activities.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management.
- Ability to carry out cost/benefit analysis of high-tech medical systems, processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication, leadership, planning and organization, people management and negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Regulatory Risk Analyst
- Administrative & Compliance Manager Recruitment at Fadac Resources and Services
- Risk Analyst Job at PR24
- Risk Manager & Portfolio Analyst Recruitment at TeamAce
- Retail Sales Executive / Risk Adviser Job at Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc
- Tool Pusher Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
- Business Risk Officer Job at Unified Payment Services Limited
- Risk Advisor, Data Analytics Job at Deloitte
- Risk and Compliance Officer Recruitment at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
- Compliance Officer Job at Sankore Investments