HR Business Partner Job at Mondelez International LLC
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, Tomtom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Business Partner
Job Number: 1904463
Job Location: Ondo
The position will have responsibility for supporting and providing professional consultative service to Line Management in the delivery of HR value propositions in alignment with business and people strategy via provision of HR Operational & Tactical partnership to the plant management across the scope of:
- Business Partnering
- Employee Engagement and Transformation
- Training and Development
- Recruitment and Staffing
- Employee Administration/HR Information Management/Ensure accuracy and management of employee records
- Employee & Industrial Relations
- Responsible for defining recruitment plans and needs in the assigned department for Recruitment Manager.
- Develop job profiles and create recruitment inquiries for Recruitment Manager
- In cooperation with Recruitment Manager ensure, that qualified candidates are recruited to satisfy the department’s current objectives and future needs.
- Identify and clarify needs for improvement within the existing organization and participate and/or coordinate organizational restructuring programs together with line management
- Provide support to management while preparing and implementing organization change
- Responsible for maintaining required personnel data & reporting on organisation structure related to the assigned client department
- Maintain AP process for the assigned client department.
- Involve line management in identification, development & retaining a pool of talents for their functions
Compensation & Benefits:
- Participate in headcount planning for the assigned client department in co-operation with Department Director during budgeting process.
- Make proposals for C&B Manager during the merit process, organization redesigns, promotions, new job creations, etc., to ensure quality evaluation of jobs and organization design effectiveness, as well as alignment of compensation to other HR processes.
Training & Development:
- Support identification of development needs, organization of trainings in alignment with MOD Activities.
- Counselling on HR related matters
- Provide advice and counselling to client managers and employees on a variety of HR issues including: analysis of organization structure / reviews, performance management, salary administration, policy interpretation, management and organization development / training needs, advancement planning.
- A Minimum of First Degree, HND in Social Sciences, Humanities & Applied Sciences
- Associate Membership of any recognized HR professional body e.g CIPM, CIPD, SHRM. Other Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an HR Generalist role in a Multinational FMCG/manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of IL6S, TPM, 6 Sigma is required
- Expertise in Employee Relations Management
- Conversant with HR Analytics tools, resources & outcomes
- Hands-on experience in HR Operations Management
Note: Mondelez International is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all applicants having the same qualification and experience in compliance with requirements of local
- Human Resources Assistant Job at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Ongoing Recruitment for a Human Resources Manager at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- Human Resource Executive Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
- Human Resources Officer Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Human Resources Consultant Job at PTK Consulting Limited
- Human Resource and Administrative Assistant Job at Care International
- Ongoing Recruitment for HR Manager at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- Human Resource / Admin Officer Recruitment at Tempkers
- Human Resource Specialist Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- HR Manager Job at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)