A firm, primarily into Event Halls/Facilities Rentals and Hiring with office in Ikeja, Lagos is seeking to fill the position of HR/ Admin Manager in their establishment.
JOB POSITION: Human Resource / Admin Manager
Originate and lead comprehensive Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
Organize and supervise all of the administrative and support activities that facilitate the efficient operations of all company’s businesses
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Human Resources duties includes but not limited to the following:
Strategy Development, Planning & Reporting
a) Develop, refine and secure the buy-in of management, operators and all partners into an effective Human Capital strategy and Workforce development plan.
Such strategy/plan shall cover and be adapted to all markets/locations in which the company operates and he/she shall also ensure they are coordinated, monitored and reported in order to ensure they deliver a quantifiable difference to the workforce
b) Promote, develop and implement effective result orientation, learning and feedback mechanisms to provide input for the continuous development of the company’s People management strategy and workforce development plan.
a) Manage the development, implementation and regular review of a comprehensive; relevant and up to date framework of HR policies and procedures which are in line with best practices, meet the needs of the business, adequately customized to all markets/locations the company operates in and that enables the company to manage its staff in a consistent and fair manner.
Performance Management/Reward & Benefits
a) Ensure that staff are advised, trained and supported in the effective use of the company’s performance management systems and ensure that management and operators are supported to develop self-regulation approaches
b) Ensure the company has systems, databases and processes in place to ensure employee performance information is easily extracted and presented to support decision-making, learning and development and workforce planning.
c) Manage the company’s approach to pay and reward within the agreed framework including job evaluation, remuneration, reward and benefits to ensure that the company maintains a competitive place in the employment market in order to attract and retain a high caliber workforce
Recruitment & Selection:
Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruitment timetable, drafting and placing advert via e-recruitment systems, arranging and sitting in interview panels and testing, and ensuring complies with safe recruitment practices and compliance inclusive of background checks; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes where necessary.
Training & Development / Competency Matrix:
Develop a competency matrix by consulting with Managers / Team Leads to manage a training plan that details required training that is delivered within the agreed / specific timescales and ensure outcomes are appropriately measured and reported on.
Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring this objective.
Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends;
Process the monthly payroll and ensure all salaries & allowances are duly paid.
To successfully collate, store and manage important documentation in both hard copy and electronic format through a clear and concise reference system.
Knowledge of principles and procedures for setting up a standard HRIS.
- a) Ensure that specific and ad-hoc quality checks are carried out to ensure operating businesses are operating in accordance with policy and procedure and meeting the standards expected by external regulators and inspection bodies and that information held is relevant, up to date and accurate
- b) Ensure compliance to the labor laws of the government
- c) Ensure adequate compliance to all company policies, internal control processes and approved processes
- d) Coordinate all administrative operational duties and align them into strategic contributions to the group
- e) Implement effective cost management systems and initiatives across the entire department
- f) Ensure the efficient customer service delivery of general admin deliverables at all times
- g) Provide workplace tools; stationeries, furnitures, etc, for the employees
- h) Provide and manage utilities; water, generator, electricity, DSTV, etc, for the company
- i) Supervise the efficiency of third – party services towards the employees and the company
- j) Coordinate the efficiency of office services including cleaning, workplace tools requisitions, canteen, etc,.
- k) Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement
- l) Supervise and coordinate all maintenance service and repairs pertaining to the office building and related equipments
- m) Conduct in-service training and implement safety regulations and programs for all staff
- n) Management of office consumables including maintenance of stock list of consumables, distribution of consumables as required by staff and keeping a log of distribution.
- o) Arrangement of travel and hotel reservations, preparation of travel authorizations, processing requests for identity cards and other documents.
- p) Providing specialized support to other departments and managers.
- q) Responsible for establishing and maintaining excellent relationship with clients, vendors and other interface as demanded by the job.
- r) Assist in procurement of materials and liaison with vendors and suppliers.
- s) Prepare and disburse weekly/monthly administrative expenses.
- • Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources/Finance related field or equivalent.
- • Minimum 5years of related experience with progressive HR practices.
- • Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources.
- • Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations / negotiation, and HRIS.
- • Demonstrated experience motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- • Incredibly strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- • Technologically proficient, with experience using common office software applications.
- • Demonstrated exemplary follow-through skills; ability to oversee, track, and complete complex projects.
- • Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage people in a respectful and productive manner.
- • High degree of confidentiality and dependability
- • HR Professional Certification is an advantage
- • 30-45years old seasoned professional.
- Administrative Assistant Job at Myrtle Management Consultants
- Administrative Assistant Job at Onstream Group
- Marketing Officer Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Marketer Job at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Telemarketer Job at Home Prep School
- Digital Marketing Strategist Job at Octoplus Marketing Group
- Digital Communication Specialist Job at Chronos Technologies
- Office Assistant Job at Landover Company Limited
- Marketing Officer Job at Blume Nigeria Limited