Human Resource Analyst Job at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
First Excelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients' corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Basic Selection Criteria
Applicant must possess:
- B.Sc/HND in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any other social science-related course.
- 1-3 years post NYSC cognate experience in an outsourcing firm.
- A certification in Personnel Management will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws.
- Payroll Management using Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Identify the best means for job ads to achieve maximum penetration.
- Champion the full-cycle recruitment of candidates for all outsourced and one-off positions.
- Maintain adequate records and information for all employees of the company. Ensure that all documents are verified.
- Provide support and guidance to the Senior Partner and staff ensuring good employee relations and welfare.
- Attend client meetings and is responsible for handling corporate communication.
- Design and conduct orientation and onboarding programmes for new employees.
- Carry out training needs analysis, design, and execute training calendar and plans.
- Document new staff and keep an accurate and up to date database of staff information.
- Payroll management: Manage and supervise payroll in conjunction with the Head of Finance
- Manage and supervise the timely execution of the outsourced staff payroll.
- HR Administration and operations: Manage staff leave and absenteeism, disciplinary proceedings, attend to staff welfare, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: email@example.com using "Human Resource Analyst" as the subject of the email.
- Chief Human Resource Officer Job at Rejuvenate 360 Holdings
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at Microsoft Nigeria
- Human Resource Manager Job at Action Against Hunger
- Sales / Recruitment Consultant (INTERN)
- Human Resource (HR) Administrator Job at Lotus Media
- HR Manager Job at Ebbinos Consulting Limited
- Digital Marketer (Entry Level)
- HR / Finance Manager
- Admin / HR Assistant Job at Engineering Automation Technology Limited
- Human Resource Intern Recruitment at eHealth4everyone