Human Resource and Administration Manager Job at Broone Bond & Company Limited
Broone Bond & Company Limited - We import and export globally, a wide selection of internationally acclaimed, high-grade products.
Further, our planning team works along with reputed manufacturers from around the world in developing value-added products that have evolved from and are significant representations of a unique culture
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource and Administration Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages all human resources related activities including recruitment, compensation, career development, performance measurement, training and personnel affairs
- Directs and oversees all administration related activities including security, preventative and corrective maintenance, mail room, office supplies and transportation.
- Conducts performance evaluation training and monitors department’s performance in conducting the performance evaluation.
- Manages the human resources planning process to determine the Company’s long-term staffing needs through discussing the personnel needs with department managers and prepares personnel forecasts to plan employment needs.
- Manages the human resources budget preparation for the Company, and reviews human resources plans.
- Manages the human resources department to work with outside employment agencies to fill vacant positions.
- Monitors the compensation and benefits data of the Company to determine the competitiveness of the compensation plan.
- Participates in interviews, selections and recruitments of employees to fill vacant positions at the Company corporate office.
- Manages the new employee orientation to foster positive attitudes towards strategic goals.
- Ensures that the Company’s overall human resources policies, rules, regulations and procedures comply with Nigerian Law.
- Manages and develops individual human resources staff to help them achieve full potential and deliver consistently high performance standards.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's degree with 2-10 years work experience
N250,000 - N450,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Full name, Mobile number and Location (Address) in Nigeria to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- Career Opportunities at Strugz
- Human Resource Manager Job at Winco Foam Industries
- Executive Assistant / Driver Job at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Administrative Manager Job at CapitalSage
- Administrative Assistant Job at Prestigious Consulting
- Office Assistant Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at HRbreakoutRoom
- Front Desk Officer Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Latest Job Opportunities at Deloitte