Human Resource Manager (Corporate Office) Job at a reputable company
A globally recognized engineering and consulting firm with 40 years history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors’ right around the world, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Manager (Corporate Office)
Job Code: ABJ/HR/2019/001
Job Location: Abuja
Reporting to: HR Manager (UK)/ Programme Manager (in country)
- The Human Resource Manager will work with the Programme Managers (in country) under the supervision of the HR Manager, based in London UK, the incumbent will lead on all human resource activities, aligned with the Nigeria Programme Management Plan as well as the goals and strategic needs our client.
Recruitment, Selection and Placement:
- Support, implement and administer the effective and timely recruitment processes in the hiring, developing and retaining the best talents available to support the strategic human resources needs of the office and the organization.
- Ensure organizational human resources recruitment targets are met.
Policy Implementation and HR Administration:
- Coordinate and supervise the management and maintenance of staff contracts, personnel files and employee information.
- Develop and maintain staff leave records
- Establish and maintain equity, transparency and consistency in the interpretation and implementation of HR policy, procedures and guidelines on all HR related matters
- Assist managers with the mid-year and annual appraisal process
- Partner with finance to ensure accurate payroll information is submitted each month.
- Provide timely and accurate guidance to managers regarding employment related Issues
- Ensure timely administration of all HR benefits, entitlements, management of contracts renewal/ termination, coordination of performance reviews and promotions
- Manage Immigration processes including visa on arrival processes, resident permits, (STR) and TWP of expatriates
- Coordinate the renewal of Group Life insurance and staff health scheme.
Local HR Planning and Management:
- Provide ongoing strategy guidance, interpretation and support to management of the country office in all area of HR management.
- Provide accurate and timely support to the management on planning process in the office as it relates to budget planning, staffing, organization design and change management
- Liaise with the London office to support and contribute to the local implementation of the corporate HR strategy
- Provide feedback and make recommendations from a local perspective on the establishment and Improvement of human resource strategy.
- Participate in international meetings for the local planning of Human Resources
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Humanities /Social Science or related field.
- Postgraduate degree is a plus
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management
- Minimum of 5 -7 years’ experience practicing Human Resource
Competence and Behaviours:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Wider networking skills in managing crises
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to relate with people from different multicultural background
- Willingness to drive change and innovation
- Excellent composure with emotional intelligence skills
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office package.
- Some travel and out of office hours work may be required.
- Any other duties as may be required for the exigency of the Programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume with Cover Letter in one document not more than four (4) pages long, addressing the position requirements to: email@example.com
- All applications must include the position title and reference in the subject line.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- We are an equal Opportunity organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
- Candidates that are shortlisted and called for interview would be required to bring certified copies of educational certificates/diplomas and testimonials of work experience.
- Human Resources Manager Job at 54gene
- Truck Acquisition Officer Job at Connect Rail Services Limited
- HR Officer
- Senior Human Resources and Administration Officer at Safco Mega Solutions
- HR / Admin Officer at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Recruitment/ Vetting Officer Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Human Resource Officer Job at CWAY Group
- Graduate Job openings at HOR Logistics
- Surveyor Job in a Real Estate management company