Human Resources Analyst Job at ENYO Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Analyst
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- To provide operational support, to the Human Resources Lead, in the execution of all HR programs and processes, while providing day-to-day Employee relations and administrative support.
- Responsible for administering the company payroll and managing employee records.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support for the implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Responsible for maintaining the HRIS platform while ensuring that employee personal information, salary and benefits (such as welfare, pension, medicals, etc.) are updated per time.
Recruitment and Selection:
- Support the recruitment process by posting ads, screening and shortlisting and coordinating interview sessions.
- Coordinate the Onboarding and Orientation process for new hires.
- Carry out employee reference checks, and manage the confirmation process for non-management hires.
- Support in the preparation of monthly payroll and other statutory reports.
- Liaises with HMO, Outsourcing agencies and other service providers to ensure efficient delivery of services in line with SLAs.
- Support the performance management process by educating employees on the use of the system and collating results.
Training and Development:
- Support in the coordination of in-house learning and development programs for employees on a regular basis and ensure full attendance of both trainees and facilitators.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences or related field.
- A professional qualification of CIPM, CIPD, SHRM and other recognized HR professional Institutions is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labor laws.
- Proficient use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- HR Intern Recruitment at Romanspage Global
- Human Resources Group Head Recruitment at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Proten International
- Human Resources Officer Job at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- HR Business Partner Job at Ralds & Agate
- Human Resources Manager Job at Mercy Corps
- Human Resources and Training Officer Job at Emplug
- HR Operations Assistant Job at Weco Systems International Ltd
- Recruitment Manager Job at Teju Industries Limited
- Human Resources & Administrative Manager Recruitment at Kimberly Ryan Limited