Human Resources and Administrative Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCooper
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria - Our client, a wholly owned indigenous Oil and Gas company operating in both the upstream and downstream sectors of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources and Administrative Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO01130
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support in the formulation of the company’s corporate strategy.
- Formulate and implement a HR Strategy that will promote the achievement of the company’s business strategic objectives
- Implement all HR initiatives in line with the company’s strategic and business objectives
- Draw up annual the budget for all HR programs in line with the business strategy
- Develop and implement effective HR procedures and policies
- Ensure adherence to the workmen compensation act as stipulated within the regulatory framework
- Develop appropriate communication channels to keeps all employees informed of key organisation issues, HR policies and procedures
- Develop an effective grievance handling and disciplinary procedure within the company
- Guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services for the entire company
- Provide strong leadership and ensure clear strategic objectives are in place.
- Review and update the organisational design process and succession planning framework of the company in line with the corporate strategy.
- Coordinate all Talent Management activities and processes within the company. This includes Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Performance Management, etc.
- Develop an effective manpower planning process in alignment with the company’s corporate strategy.
- Design and ensure an effective recruitment and selection processes
- Coordinate the development and implementation of a compensation structure that promotes equity, facilitates employee retention, and provides a competitive edge for the company
- Supervise the Health and Safety Team and define the strategy for the delivery of total Health and Safety cover for the firm.
- Evaluate and communicate facilities risk management, including operational, health and safety and financial, mobilisation risks to senior stakeholders.
- Oversee and take ownership of internal service deliveries required for a functioning office, e.g. meeting rooms, workstations, cleaning, transportation etc.
- Oversee the management of and reports for equipment inventory and asset register.
- Oversee procurement activities; identify opportunities to increase value for money, drive efficiencies, identify savings opportunities without impact on quality
- Ensure maintenance of the office building, guest houses and office equipment
- Interface with governmental agencies: Licenses, rates, permits etc.
- Visa and ticket procurement, travel arrangements, airport protocol, hotel accommodation, Immigration management, expatriate quota allocation and permits processing.
- Liaise with brokers, legislative and regulatory bodies on all people related insurance matters, remittance, Learning fund, NSITF etc.
- Supervise the Business Continuity function and incident reporting process
- Manage car fleet and drivers to meet regulatory requirements and mitigate financial and personal risks to the organisation and its staff.
- Contribute to the tidiness and ambience of the office environment.
- Demonstrate a commitment to and (where possible) an involvement in quality initiatives.
- Ensure maintenance programmes and routine repairs are completed and ensure budget provisions exists to deliver the programme.
- Annually prepare and regularly monitor the budget for all areas of responsibility, including facilities, services and supplies.
- Minimum of first degree in Social sciences, Humanities, Business Administration or any relevant discipline is required
- Professional certification in Human resources from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria or its overseas equivalent (e.g. HR Certification Institute (HRCI), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in the Human Resources and Administrative Function [preferably in the Oil and Gas sector]
- Graphics Design Intern Recruitment at Swift Branding NG
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Valuedseed Model School and Educational Services
- Retail Store Manager Job at Owens & Xley Consults
- Digital Marketer / Business Development Executive Job at GreyWolf Empire
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC)
- Human Resource Officer Job at Wefass Limited
- Accountant Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Finance Assistant Job at International Medical Corps
- Human Resources Assistant Job at Palladium
- Data Analyst Job at Palladium Group