Human Resources Business Partner Job at Divergent Enterprise Nigeria
Divergent Enterprise Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Business Partner
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports To: Ceo & Managing Partner / Coo
- At Divergent Enterprise we are working to create products and services that would impact lives. We have varied pursuits in different industries and we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
- We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our team as a Human Resources Business Partner.
Job Purpose and Requirements
- The Human Resources Business Partner role contributes to company performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives.
- Performs HR related duties at the professional level while supporting more than one functional group. Will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition; employee relations consultation; policy interpretation and application, performance and compensation management consultation; and talent management consultation.
- May carry out additional responsibilities to include organizational design; employee development initiatives and training.
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions; programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs. Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
- Performs talent acquisition for assigned client base. Prescreens candidate applications and resumes for required skills; experience and knowledge to fit position requirements. Makes referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Actively participates in recruitment campaigns; job fairs; college relations programs; general networking; etc. to ensure robust candidate pipeline.
- Grows and conserves network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. Leverages on-line recruiting resources; employee referrals; network referrals; etc. to identify and recruit “best in class” talent.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements
- Proven client management and business literacy skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proven knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components to include sourcing; qualifying; networking; assessing; selling and wage/salary trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proven acuity in MS office suite, internet and data-base management
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or business related field
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years of HR experience with at least two (2) years of experience in both talent acquisition and HR Business Partner experience
- Multi-site location client support experience a plus
Note: Thank you for applying and we look forward to working with you.
- HR / Admin Manager Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Human Resources Manager Job at Human Edge Limited
- Human Resource Manager Job at Petmam Ventures Limited
- HR Manager Job at a reputable company
- Recruitment Officer Job at HealthPlus Limited
- Human Resources and Admin Officer Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- Graduate HR Intern Recruitment at Nicole Sinclair
- HR & Admin Personnel Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- Human Resource Analyst Job at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
- Human Resource Officer Job at HRLeverage