Human Resources Business Partner Job at U-Connect Human Resource Limited
U-Connect Human Resource Limited is a leading provider of HR Services: Founded in 2004, we are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Lekki peninsula, Lagos. We are a proud Nigerian operation offering local support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings that include world-class personnel outsourcing, e-recruitment, headhunting, training and development, quality management solutions, outplacements, verification, computer-based pre-assessment, and competency testing as well as Business process outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Business Partner (FMCG)
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage U-Connect outsourced staff
- Develop and manage a pipeline of candidates to meet the needs and demands of U-Connect clients
- Identify hiring needs and develop job descriptions and specifications
- Deploy strategies to attract and retain talents for U-Connect clients
- Ensure a cost effective and quality driven approach to candidate attraction.
- Ensure candidates, who are job, team and culture fit are employed to U-connect clients
- Ensure continuous development of database for all job roles available in outsourcing and recruitment projects.
- Ensure end to end process from sourcing of candidates, to deployment and management of the staff is done to the utmost standard expected by the client and in line with the SLA.
- Establish selection criteria/requirement for the vacant position of U-Connect clients
- Collate, sort, and shortlist qualified applicants for vacant positions
- Plan and organize recruitment campaigns (offline/online) and set up talents database and recruitment channel.
- Adopt direct resourcing approach (Job Boards, LinkedIn, social media, Referrals and Headhunting) towards recruitment process.
- Promote company’s reputation and improve employers branding to attract talents
- Provide timely recruitment reports to line manager
- Assit with other HR related functions when need arises.
- Must be a male ( for gender balancing)
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND with 1 - 3 years of work experience.
- Strong moral and ethical code.
- Exceptional HR/administrative skills.
- Must be stony and with strong leadership abilities
- For you to qualify, you MUST be working with or have worked with a bank as an HR consultant(Mandatory)
- Candidate must be resident in Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Head HR (Upstream Oil & Gas) Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Human Resources Officer Job at Merigage Limited
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Tincan Island Container Terminal Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Eden Solutions and Resources Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Realstrikers Security Services Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Wetland Microfinance Bank Limited
- Human Resources Coordinator (Training and Development) Job at Lumos Nigeria
- Administrative & Account Officer - PORT HARCOURT ONLY
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LAGOS ONLY
- Human Resource Officer Job at Abuja Clinics