Human Resources Manager Job at A Holding company
A Holding company with vast business interests in Agro-processing, Oil & Gas, Transportation and Hospitality, head quartered in Kaduna and maintains several corporate offices within the State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Kaduna
- The Human Resources Manager will provide leadership and direction to the HR department by providing advice and counsel to managers, supervisors and employees as to human resources policies and procedures and employee benefits
- Manage the recruitment program from strategic planning to implementation
- Oversee workers compensation, pension administration and benefits program.
- Develop and administer appropriate HR policies, procedures and software
- Report to the Group Managing Director on issues relating to employment, personnel policies & procedures, employee records, medicals, training & development, salary administration, employee benefits, disciplinary matters etc.
- Work with all levels of management to provide human resources expertise in all aspects of the human resources functions.
- Any other HR related function as may arise from time to time or that may be assigned by the Group Managing Director.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The candidate must have minimum of a B.Sc. or it's equivalent in a related field of study with minimum of 10 years working experience with several of those years being in a leadership capacity in a human resources management role
- In addition, the ideal candidate should have demonstrable experience in managing and administering a workable human resource system of a multi diverse workforce in accordance with local human resource regulations
- Also required is a demonstrable working knowledge of pension and employee benefits administration including the liaison with relevant third parties and regulators.
Terms and Conditions of Employment
- This position is based in Kaduna and the client offers very competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their signed Application Letter accompanied by a recent Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Human Resource Manager Job at E'sorae Luxury
- HR Business Partner Job at Netcom Africa
- HR Intern Recruitment at Vincintore Limited
- Payroll Specialist Job at MacTay Consulting limited
- Human Resource/ Admin Executive Recruitment at Ralds & Agate
- HR Business Partner Job at Hilton Worldwide
- Human Resources Officer Job at Idmibok International (360 HSDC)
- Human Resource Manager Job at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Recruitment at a reputable conglomerate
- HR Consultant