Human Resources Support Officer Job at UnoCasa Limited
UnoCasa Limited - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Support Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client, is looking to hire a Human Resources Support Officer with outstanding administrative and communication skills
- The ideal candidate is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills
- You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- A Degree in Human Resources or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited University
- 1-2 years minimum experience in a similar function
- Strong computer skills - MS Office Package
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Human Resource Officer Job at Workforce Group
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at United Bank for Africa
- HR Assistant Job at Lagos Business school
- Human Resource Manager Job at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Human Resource (HR) Executive Job at Padoserve Limited
- Recruiter Job at Talenture Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at Skyline University College
- Entry Level IT Recruitment Officer Job at Growth in Value Alliance