ICT Teacher Recruitment at Presto Integrated Solutions
Presto Integrated Solutions is an integrated technology development company targeted at proffering solutions to fulfil human needs by means of both Information and communication technology (ICT) and electrical solution development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: ICT Teacher
Job Location: Ogun
- To teach ICT to pupils between the ages of 14 and 19 years.
- Attend break-time playground duty.
- Participate in work, study and INSET days.
- To ensure that appropriate study materials are available in good time.
- To ensure that homework, when given, is marked to provide timely feedback to pupils.
- Mark and evaluate pupils work and write reports
- To maintain discipline so that the learning objectives of the class and the provisions of the School’s Health and Safety policy are met.
- To ensure that Health and Safety are adhered to and risk assessments carried out and reviewed as necessary.
- To ensure that good study habits are developed in the class.
- To work closely with the Learning Support Department in order that the best methods are used for children with a Learning Difference.
- To take part in the appraisal of his/her own work performance and must be prepared to assist in the appraisal and observation of colleagues where required.
- Attend relevant meetings including weekly School meetings.
- Will be a key member of the ICT Development Mandate carrying responsibility for effective use of ICT throughout the school.
- To operate within School policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
- To ensure as part of the School that reasonable measures are in place to ensure that the risks of harm to children’s welfare are minimised.
- To attend occasional teachers’ conferences, to form a relationship with the children outside the lesson time (for instance, at break time), and to deepen understanding of the young child through study.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the management.
- B.Sc. or HND in Computer Science or other related fields.
- 2 years of work experience.
- Teaching Experience is an Advantage.
- Basic Knowledge of Software and Web Development.
- Basic Knowledge of Networking and Hardware.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of Robotics and Automation is an Advantage.
- Certification is an Advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants that live or are willing to move to Ijebu-Ode/Odolewu should apply.
- Database Administrator Recruitment at Renmoney
- Android Developer Job at VPD Money
- Entry Level Graphics Designer Recruitment at KONGA
- ICT / Communications Officer Job at Frandek International Consulting
- Core Network Engineer Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Power Network Planning Specialist Recruitment at Siemens Nigeria
- Growth Marketing Manager
- UI / UX Designer Recruitment at Upbase Limited
- IT Officer Job at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
- Xpress Payment Solutions Limited Recruitment for a System Programmer