Information Technology Lead Job at ENYO Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Information Technology Lead
Job Location: Nigeria
- The Job is responsible for meeting the technology needs of a downstream marketing company through the development and implementation of IT solutions that improve business processes and customer salary delivery.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategic plans for the company's information technology architecture.
- Management of a proactive and efficient IT operations, thereby achieving zero system downtime and efficient system maintenance.
- Perform project management oversight duties which include, project initiating, planning and execution in areas of software installation/upgrade, Data-center migration and IT Network infrastructure.
- manage all aspects of IT security and ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
- Drive the company's technology infrastructure
- Testing and evaluation of new technology
- Monitoring and maintaining technology installations as well as applications licensing catalogs
- Conduct electrical safety checks on technology infrastructure
- Manage purchase, installation and implementation of all new hardware, software and network products within agreed budgets and time scales
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults; replacing parts as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Professional Certifications such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, Certified Project Manager are essential
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience preferably in a similar IT role within a structured corporate environment
- Understanding of computer networks
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- IT user and applications support.
- IT Specialist Job at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
- IT Service Desk Manager Job at MainOne Cable
- Data Operator Job at Drury Industries Limited
- Head, Digital Transformation Recruitment at ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited
- System Audit Officer Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- IT Systems Auditor Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Assistant IT Manager
- Chief Technology Officer Job at Babban Gona
- IT Officer Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- IT System Analyst Job at Blue Turtle Nigeria