Internal Audit, Control and Compliance Officer Recruitment
Anchoria Investment and Securities Limited, incorporated in 1994, is a provider of investment and financial services tailored to satisfy the needs of individual and institutional clients; operating in both primary and secondary markets. Our investment products focus on asset allocation and diversification which has helped Anchoria build on their reputation of providing innovative and personalised services and products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Audit, Control and Compliance Officer
Job Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in the compliance and substantive audit of all processes and activities.
- Daily account reconciliation and any other related reviews to ensure irregularities are discovered on timely basis and escalated promptly
- Follow up on all discrepancies for the purpose of reaching resolution and ensuring accuracy of data.
- Daily independent call over of all transactions within 24 hours of posting and when practicable same day as may be advised from time to time.
- Log in all observed lapses and exceptions.
- Assist in the development of internal audit scope and annual audit plans.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor compliance with the corrective measures and recommendations.
- Daily update of the Asset and Liabilities Management Template.
- Weekly review of the Fixed debt placement positon to ensure irregularities are discovered on timely basis.
- Timely communication of negative open position for corrective actions to be taken.
- Assist in the review of all internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations to ensure the risk to the business is minimised with a view to delivering improvements.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures.
- Report risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to Head, Risk Managementand Compliance may be assigned from time to time.
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the department.
- Minimum of a first Degree or its equivalent in an Accounting or Finance related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 4-7 years working experience.
- Professional Membership (ACCA/ICAN) will be an added advantage.
- Logical thinking
- Basic knowledge of the business.
- Strong analytical mind.
- Good multitasking capabilities.
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and team skills
- Planning and organizational skills,
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Resilience and proactivity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using "Internal Audit, Control & Compliance Officer" as the subject of the mail.
- Financial Advisor Job at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Job Recruitment at YIAGA Africa
- Latest Recruitment at Emmastina International Limited
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- Financial Advisor Job at Consolidated Hallmark Insurance
- Account Officer / Cashier Job at Hasky Consulting Limited
- Treasury and Accounts Manager Job at Catilas Resources Limited
- Financial Officer (NYSC) Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Account Manager (Online Travel Agency) Recruitment
- Accountant Job at Social Elite360 Enterprise