Internal Auditor Job at A newly commissioned University
A newly commissioned University located in the South-South Geo-political Zone of Nigeria is seeking suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Position: Internal Auditor
Job Location: South-South
Reporting directly to the Vice Chancellor and will:
- Carry out a continuous and independent process of verification and review of the University activities.
- Report on the efficiency and effectiveness with which the University carries on its operations.
- Report on the extent of compliance with laid down rules and procedures.
- Report on adequacy of procedures and scope for corrective action.
Qualifications and Experience
- A sound B.Sc degree or its equivalent and a Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Minimum of ten (10) years cognate experience
- Applicants for the position must be candidates with vision, proven professional distinction, managerial ability, integrity and transparency in private and public life able to work in a team and discharge their responsibilities with efficiency and effectiveness.
Conditions of Service
- The successful candidate shall hold office on such terms and conditions as will be specified in the letter of appointment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit electronic copies of their Applications and Credentials to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Interviews.
- Director of Financial Planning & Analysis Job at Andela
- Account Officer Job at PRIMERO Transport Services Limited
- Financial Controller Job at Norrenberger
- Account Technology Strategist Job at Microsoft Nigeria
- Financial Analyst Job at JKLC Professional Services
- Accountant Job at Management FIRST
- Assistant Audit Manager Job at PKF Nigeria
- Accounts Officer Job at Basic Consumers Kash
- Accountant (Male and Female) Job at Wait and Carry Express Cargo Limited
- Graduate Audit Associate Job at PKF Nigeria