Job Openings at Rise Networks
Rise Networks is a Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Powered Learning, Research and Work Readiness Center working to improve the skill set of young professionals for industry fitness in the evolving digital world of work. We’re leveraging deep technologies and disruptive innovation to build progressive Careers and a first-rate National Workforce capable of driving the digital transformation and economic growth for Companies, Communities and Countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Writer & Social Media Associate
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a well-rounded and experienced Content Writer & Social Media Associate to join our Team in a full-time position
- The Content Writer and Social Media Associate will be in charge of writing and producing high-quality Technical Content used both in offline and Online channels which will contribute to the overall success of our Programs/Projects and enhance the Organization’s brand online and offline.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content including uniquely crafted Weekly Newsletters.
- Develop, Build and Manage a Solid, Wide Online community by responding to comments across all platforms – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Post educative contents on all our social media pages and writing of tech-related subject matters to be published.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence and monitoring company's brand on social media.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive team.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer monthly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers and manage all our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 5 years experience.
- Social Media Marketing experience and ability to explain complex social media data in a simple way.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Experience developing social media strategies and marketing plans.
- Proven ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform and proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles and ability to use Canva and other online Design Tools.
- Proven working experience in technical writing and social media management.
- Ability to measure the success of online campaigns.
Job Position: Web Developer / Network Administrator
Job Location: Anthony Village - Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Rise Networks is a Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Powered Learning Research and Work Readiness Lab in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a leading social enterprise in the emerging technology space dedicated to the skills development for individuals, digital transformation of Organizations, especially young people and governance innovation in the Public Sector.
- We are seeking to hire a well-rounded and experienced Software Developer / Systems Administrator to join our Team in a full-time position. This Person will be responsible for a high-level systems-based approach of Software Development and IT Systems Administration in our Organization and collaborate with all departments within the organization.
- You will be responsible for collaborating on projects with other development teams.
- You will be expected to manage various web servers and projects.
- Teamwork, problem-solving, accountability, and good communication skills are necessary.
Relevant Academic and Professional Qualifications
- At least 3+ years cumulative experience as a Software Developer (including co-ops, and bootcamps) taking part in the full SDLC of a project(s)
- At least 2+ years cumulative experience as a server administrator.
- Ability to develop and design back-end website applications and front-end website architecture.
- Ability to develop and design user interactions on web pages and work alongside graphic designers, UI/UX Designer for web design features.
- Ability to Design and develop APIs and monitor developments in web & mobile applications
- Ability to Modify and update existing applications to further improve UI/UX
- Ability to create, manage, troubleshoot and resolve issues on servers and databases for functionality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Ability to build, implement and test site for desktop, mobile phones, cross-browser compatibility to ensure cross-platform optimization.
Ability to oversee a project from conception to finished product and meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Experience with source control systems (Git/TFS)
- Experience with OOP backend technologies (PHP, PYTHON, NODE)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in Server Management and Database Administration
- Strong SSH shell knowledge.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Experience with Linux OS is a plus
- Creativity in solving problems, can-do attitude, open to providing and receiving constructive feedback and willingness to learn
- Interest in learning and exploring new technologies and programming languages
- Enjoy working on a variety of projects across various sectors and industries
- Ability to deliver on Projects within record time and work independently and with very minimal supervision
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization's goals in a way that aligns to candidate's personal growth and long-term career objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Attention to detail and social/emotional intelligence skills.
Job Position: Digital Content Creator
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to employ a Digital Content Writer who will promote the company’s products and services by developing digital content on our social media, marketing materials, and other platforms.
- Creating content with Canva, Pixlr, Pixelmator, TikTok videos, Instagram videos and other Trending videos on social media to create useful content around Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and the work that we do at Rise Networks.
- Design engaging and educative videos for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.
- Monitoring emerging trends within the Digital Media space and leveraging those creative trends to drive awareness for Rise Networks, our work and services within the AI, Data Science and the Future of Work in Africa space.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- To use story-telling to drive engagement through social media platforms.
- Creation of Newsletters
Education and Experience Requirements
- Must have an excellent Technology language.
- An excellent content creator.
- 3 - 4 years of relevant experience or in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their brief but concise CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Female Marketing Executive Job at Pristine School of Management
- Full Stack Developer Job at Blackcod Asset Management
- Career Opportunities at afrobeat
- Job Vacancies at PG Consulting
- Graduate Recruitment at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Remote Front-end Developer Job at Bamyx Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive Recruitment at ATB Techsoft Solutions
- YOU CENTRED CONSULTING Recruitment for ICT Teacher
- iOS Developer Recruitment at VPD Money
- Digital Marketing / Graphic Designer Job at OJ Wale Solar Solutions