Job Recruitment at Off-Field Concepts Limited
Off-Field Concepts Limited - We blend creative, strategic planning with expert knowledge to tackle the toughest challenges for businesses. Today’s businesses need the right blend of people and technology to attain and accelerate growth. At Off-Field we have the right mix of solutions to optimize your people and technology so we are able to grow with you. We provide best-in-class solutions in Physical Security and Safety, Electrical Contracting Services, Information and Communication Technology, Extra-Low Voltage (ELV) works, and Automation systems. Our smart home automation systems are the best your money can afford.
We design responsive websites and develop mobile apps. We also deliver Metro Ethernet and T1 circuits, IP PBX phone systems, and Internet and VoIP services everywhere. We further optimize your investments with structured cabling to integrate your MATV, intelligent surveillance (iCCTV), Access Control, Audiovisuals, and Fire safety systems
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin and Finance Assistant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel; and coordinating with meeting attendees. Maintain calendar for appointments, calls, meetings, VIP visitors, key projects and follow-up tracking;
- Receiving and welcoming visitors and clients in a respectful and appropriate manner;
- Call scheduling and management;
- Setup, assist and follow up on the CEO's tasks (communicates clearly and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities);
- Responding to email correspondence;
- Preparing regular reports on expenses and office activities and budgets;
- Receiving, drafting and follow-up on administrative letters;
- Handling and keeping records of the organization’s finances;
- Coordinating logistics for movement of goods and staff;
- Stock management;
- Ensuring that inventory under supervision is continuously maintained and all movements/transfers are supported by the correct documentation;
- Ensuring that all items are well organized and correctly stored, protected, fully identified, and easily accessible;
- Managing petty cash and petty cash request on a daily basis;
- Review eligibility of all related expenses shown on invoices from vendors and service providers;
- Purchasing of all office supplies e.g stationery, papers, groceries, refreshments, etc;
- Ensuring e-archiving and e-filing of documents for easy retrieval when the need arises;
- Managing all incoming and outgoing documents;
- Support in organization of events, travel arrangements, hotels bookings etc;
- Support in general office duties & maintenance and any other assigned duties.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Finance or any other related course of study;
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC experience as an Admin and Finance Assistant;
- Good knowledge and experience in Project Management and Financial accounting is an added advantage;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent reporting skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Good knowledge and practice of office ethics;
- Flexible and adaptable to any situation;
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision;
- Excellent record-keeping skills;
- Solid knowledge of office procedures;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving attitude;
- Attention to details.
Job Position: Project Management Assistant
Job Location: Abuja
The Project management assistant will provide a full range of technical and project support to the technical team including:
- Work closely with the Technical Director to develop, plan and/or implement projects;
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals;
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects;
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects;
- Researching information as required;
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, attending meetings, etc;
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress;
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Technical Director in an efficient and timely manner;
- Develop and implement detailed action plans for activities;
- Plan and carry out supportive supervisory visits using developed checklists;
- Support the technical team to develop and review technical resource materials and programming tools to support meeting project objectives;
- Work with administrative and finance staff to plan and organize logistics;
- Carry out administrative duties including preparing and managing schedules, official correspondence and follow up and tracking budgets;
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluation system.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS) in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field;
- 2+ years experience in Project Management;
- PMP certification is an added advantage;
- The ideal candidate should possess excellent project reporting skills including the ability to present information in a structured flowing manner;
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions;
- Strong IT skills;
- CAD drawing skills;
- Good knowledge of spreadsheets, Gantt chart, e.t.c.;
- Good skills in Infographics;
- Ability to travel when necessary.
Job Position: GIS and Database Manager
Job Location: Gashaka, Taraba
Employment Type: Full-time
Objectives of this Role
- Play a leadership role in ensuring timely and accurate data management and reporting;
- Administer and maintain ANI databases for routine data, data quality and service quality assessments;
- Perform backup and recovery of all databases. Manage SMART database users; Take appropriate measures to ensure the security of the data. Update ANI-Nigeria SMART database on a frequent basis;
- Support spatial data collection, cleaning, quality assurance and analyses.
- Routinely update analysis and maps as required;
- Keep track of GPS coordinates of ANI activities and assist the Technical team to map them;
- Assist the Field Managers with their reporting requirements;
- Assist Socio-Economic and Conservation Education teams to make decisions based on geospatial data;
- Work with Vulcan EarthRanger, Landsat imagery and utilize remote sensing to produce specialized pieces of work for a targeted audience and project reports;
- Carry out field activities for ground-truthing of remote sensing analysis;
- Produce maps and other geospatial materials for both internal and external communications;
- Work on special GIS projects as assigned; develop custom data, statistics, reports, presentations and other products in a conservation environment;
- Maintain and Manage ANI Website and ensure that project reports (quarterly reports, annual reports etc.) are uploaded on the website;
- Perform basic IT equipment operations and maintenance;
- Manage a team of five control Room personnel;
- Perform other duties relating to the project assigned by the supervisor.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Geographic Information Systems, Surveying, Urban Planning, Geo-informatics, Geography, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field, and 2-3 years post national youth service relevant experience;
- Relevant Advanced knowledge of specialized software GIS packages: ArcGIS (ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS online), QGIS, ERDAS IMAGINE to inform the development of web maps and multiple data visualization options; including the deployment of field-based mobile data collection devices (i.e. CyberTracker, SMART, ODK, CAPI, Kobo toolbox, etc);
- General knowledge of IT skills, including the use and manipulation of SQL databases and spreadsheets and programming languages (R, Python, etc);
- Basic experience with HTML-JS-CSS;
- Proficiency in at least one statistical analysis package is an added advantage;
- Experience in map production, complex spatial data collection and management;
- The ability to use ESRI ArcGIS and one other GIS software for spatial analysis and map production is a must;
- Preferably at least 2-3 years successful experience, working in a similar position with an NGO (preferred but not essential).
- Detail-oriented: S/he should be able to pay attention to detail and make sure that data analysis is done to a high degree of accuracy that conforms to accepted standards and practices.
- Analytical: The GIS Manager must possess good analytical skills and be able to draw out relevant and actionable insights from data in discussions with colleagues.
- Organization: Keep all of ANI’s geospatial information organized and well documented.
- Communication: S/he must be able to communicate complex issues in ways that are clear and easy to understand to a non-technical audience, both verbally and in writing.
- Teamwork: The GIS and Database Manager must possess good interpersonal skills; s/he must be able to work harmoniously with other team members, build trust and maintain good working relationships with them;
- Problem Solving: The GIS and Database Manager must be able to deal with difficult problems as they arise and find ways to overcome those challenges.
- The Candidate is expected to live in the outpost of the Largest National Park in Nigeria;
- The candidate will be required to work in cycles of 2 months on, 2 weeks off (that is, a 2-week paid leave inclusive of transportation or flight tickets at the end of every 2 months);
- Feeding, transportation and accommodation will be covered.
- N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Accountant Recruitment at Digifypro Integrated Services
- Office Assistant Job at Darway Coast Nigeria Limited
- Receptionist / Customer Care Representative Job at Global Oneword Healthcare Limited
- Inventory Accountant Job at Lance Trend Limited
- HR-on-Wheels Recruitment for an Account Officer
- Account / Admin Officer Recruitment at Nicole Sinclair
- Graduate Finance Intern Recruitment at Dunn And Braxton Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Datom consulting ltd
- Company Accountant Recruitment at PG Consulting Nigeria Limited
- Administrative Assistant Job at iRecharge Tech-Innovations