Junior IT Officer Job at Royal Power and Energy Limited
Royal Power and Energy Limited - With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: Power generation services, like (Solar grid Gas); Power solution services; Power backup solutions; Renewable energy solutions; Power protection services; Power conditioning services; Transmission and distribution services RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior IT Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- SNMP / Remote Monitoring technical discussions with customers as and when need arises
- Supervision of all remote monitoring activities
- All installation activities, checking hardware, loading software, trouble shooting and provision of LAN/WAN operations
- Demonstrating the Remote Monitoring for POC with different banks and customers.
- Ensure SNMP based devices are configured and added to the Remote Monitoring Platform
- Responsible for the installation, upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of company computers, network infrastructure and peripherals
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues users encounter
- Responsible for setting up internet access on systems, employee mails and policing/monitoring of internet usage in-line with company policy
- Following up closely with customers to ensure Remote Monitoring is concluded and working perfectly
- Projecting the service department monitoring tools to MD’s office everyday
- Any other related assignments.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 2 - 3 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- IT Delivery Manager Job at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Cloud Security Engineer & GRC Job at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
- Job Openings at Japhet Job Consultants
- IT Web Designer Job at Stallion Technologies Limited
- Fraud Prevention Officer Job at Moniepoint
- AI Engineer Job at Wazobia Technologies
- ICT Officer Job at Extramileage Consults Limited
- Job Openings at Design Synchrony
- IT Assistant Job at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)