Laboratory Analyst Job at Sterling Resources
Sterling Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Laboratory Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Prepare and perform complex physical and chemical analyses on materials and samples using assigned analytical procedures.
- Receives and logs samples from plants and vendors
- Performs preventive maintenance on lab equipment by making calibrations, cleaning equipment, replacing parts, and otherwise keeping equipment functioning properly. To also troubleshoot lab equipment to spot problems and report issues to the lab supervisor.
- Accurately prepare samples, conduct analysis, interpret and record results in lab databases
- Prepares area and equipment for new analyses
- Keep laboratory and work areas clean and organized
- Performs proper rotation and/or disposal of reserved samples
- Reports any problems or safety issues to appropriate personnel
- Participates in the continuous improvement of products and lab processes.
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- OND in Science Laboratory, Chemistry, Applied Science, or a related field.
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Skills - to create digital reports using software programs like Microsoft Word and Excel and so on.
- Communication Skills
- Time Management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Contact Tracer (Adhoc Staff) Job at Damien Foundation Nigeria (DFB)
- Medical Officer Job at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
- Pharmacist Job at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
- Senior Medical Officer Job at Westcare Specialist Hospital
- Accountant Job at Westcare Specialist Hospital
- HMO Manager Job at Westcare Specialist Hospital
- Medical Officer Job at Westcare Specialist Hospital
- Job Opportunities at International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Head / Senior Nurse Job at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
- Executive Secretary