Logistic Coordinator Job at owotecsho enterprise
Owotecsho Enterprise - Our company is a business development consulting firm that provide customized solution for the formulation. We assist clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organization, including startups to multinational companies, research institutions, and government agencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Logistic Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
- Delegates assignments to warehouse and inventory clerks.
- Ensures that all subordinate employees work efficiently.
- Accepts and signs for deliveries to the warehouse, factory, or stockroom.
- Assists in unloading new supplies.
- Organized inventory around the warehouse
- Supervises use of heavy machinery such as forklifts or conveyor belts used to transport products.
- Tracks all store or company inventory.
- Uses computerized inventory software to maintain records of all products and supplies.
- Ensures that sales records line up with physical inventory.
- Oversees the processing of customer orders.
- Reviews all shipping labels and packaging to ensure that they meet federal regulations.
- Ensures that all orders are delivered to customers in a timely fashion.
- Addresses and resolves any issues with delayed shipments.
- Orders supplies to replenish inventory as needed.
- Maintains and manages delivery schedule.
- Ensures that all expenditures stay within company budget.
- Ensures that all shipping and ordering deadlines are met.
- Serves as point of contact for major distributors.
- Reports any problems, issues, and losses to company manager.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- BSC in related field
- OND in related field
- Previous warehouse and inventory work experience required.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage.
Requirements and Skills:
- Demonstrates strong leadership qualities.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Manages time effectively.
- Possesses awareness of warehouse and equipment safety procedures.
- Possesses specific knowledge of the range of company products and services.
- Communicates instructions clearly and effectively.
- Exhibits knowledge of state and federal regulations for importing and exporting goods.
- Works well with a team.
- Possesses physical strength necessary to lift and move heavy boxes of supplies.
- Demonstrates proficiency in use of inventory software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Is capable of reading and interpreting inventory and sales reports.
- Exhibits excellent organizational and strategic planning abilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.comUsing the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail
- Dispatch Rider Job at Leena Integrated Services
- Logistic Manager Job at BO Logistics Limited
- Logistics Coordinator Job at Transport Services Limited
- Bike Rider Job at Madas Finance
- Logistics Representative Job at a reputable company
- Dispatch Rider Job at Ideal Staffing Agency
- Logistics Supervisor Job at Alister Greene Consulting
- Logistics Officer (Norad Project) Job at Tearfund Nigeria
- Logistics Manager Job at Marian And Daniels Ventures
- Logistics Manager Job at Olam Nigeria Limited