MARKETING DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE (FEMALE ONLY)
- Monitor the implementation of the units marketing and sales strategies.
- Active cross-selling of company’s product
- Development of new customer relationships, Onboarding and retaining clients Marketing/servicing of existing clients (Client relationship management), Communicate new products to prospective clients
- Career development of direct reports
- 100percent achievement of set revenue and expanse targets.
- Prepare and present the unit production report on weekly/monthly basis
- Responsible for the achievement of target set for the year.
- Responsible for developing marketing strategy.
- Generating sales and identifying revenue generating opportunities.
- Define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key client relationships, identify business opportunities, and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Conduct market research to identify revenue generating opportunities, client requirements, and competition
- Determine financial objectives by forecasting and identifying trends, establishing pricing strategies, and projecting sales and profit for existing and new products.
- Develop and evaluate new ventures and products based on market information
- Write business plans, case studies, proposals, and reports
- Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately where available and building a good relationship for referrals.
- Technical Sales Executive Job at Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC
- Business Development Officer
- Business Developer / Marketer Job at Beetle Taxis Executive Cars
- Area Sales Manager Job at Airtel Nigeria,West and South Region
- Area Sales Manager Job at Airtel Nigeria, North Region
- Business Assistant Job at Soul Food
- Sales Executive Job at 247 Foods
- Business Assistant Job at Royalty Resale Hub
- Office and Facilities Manager Job at 54gene
- Retail Sales Executive Job at Allianz Nigeria Insurance plc