Marketing Manager Job at Strola Agro Concept
Strola Agro Concepts is Committed to providing our customers with exceptional service while offering the best training and a favorable working environment in which the staff excel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- At Strola Agro Concepts, marketing is about understanding people - and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more.
- Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team
- He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
- If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- 1 - 31 years experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Master’s degree a plus.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Established press and media contacts.
N40,000 - N90,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Intro letter and CV to: Strolaagroconcept@gmail.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Current Job Opportunities at a Real Estate Compnany
- Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Fostaco Limited
- Sales Executive / Marketer Job at Oxford international Group
- Creative Writer / Social Media Manager Job at MasterMindsHRSG
- Social Media Manager / Personal Assistant to CEO
- Communications Manager Job at Sabi Hub
- Digital Marketing Officer Job at a reputable company
- Marketing Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Sales and Marketing Operation Coordinator Job at Westingate Group
- Job Recruitment at Ifophia Talent Initiative