Mathematics / Further Mathematics Teacher Job at Silver Valley International College
Silver Valley International College (SVIC) Kabba is a leading international school in Kogi State, Nigeria. SVIC runs both the Nigerian and British Curriculum. Our vision is to be the leading school trusted and renowned internationally for outstanding academic excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mathematics / Further Mathematics Teacher
Job Location: Kabba, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking capable and dedicated individuals to join our vibrant team of teaching staff.
- The ideal candidate should have strong and effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers, and support staff and should be organized, energetic, and self-directed with a proven record of high performance.
- The ability to stimulate the students to develop an enthusiasm for their subjects is very essential.
- Teach and prepare students for internal/external examinations.
- Evaluate students' progress.
- The ideal Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics or a related field of discipline with a minimum of Second Class lower division and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (if the first degree is not Education Career related) with a minimum teaching experience of 5 years.
- Applicants with a Master's Degree or Doctorate in Education with 3 years of teaching experience will have an added advantage.
- Teaching experience in an International Private School environment or a highly rated Federal Government College will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, multi-tasking, and time management ( A candidate whose accent or his/her mother tongue impacts his/her spoken English will not be considered).
- Must be compliant with the Modern Teaching Approach.
- Must be a good team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire others.
- Must have good fluency in the use of Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- This individual will be required to go the extra mile to support our students not only to succeed but become globally competitive.
- Must have taught and presented students for the WASCE / NECO with above 95% pass rate (total number of successful candidates) in his or her subject with a minimum of C4 individual scores and quality grades.
- Applicants must be residents of Kabba, Kogi State, or willing to relocate to Kabba town.
The school offers an attractive salary package with a lot of incentives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with an Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo our rigorous recruitment process including pre-employment background checks before they are considered to be successful.
- This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join SVIC. We remain committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers, and other third parties to share these commitments.
- Admission Officer Job at Greensprings School
- Job Openings at IDEA Africa
- NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Tutor
- Job Vacancies at S-TEE Cambridge College
- Video Editing Skills Course Creator Job at Darl Creative Hub
- Job Vacancies at LEAM Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Buckler Systems
- Graduate and Experienced Chemistry Teacher needed urgently at Emovet Schools
- Experienced Facilitator (Fluterwave Development) Job at QuPee Consult
- Ongoing Recruitment at Fidelity Bond Group