Medical Officer Job at 1 Hundred HR Consult
1 Hundred HR Consult - Our client in the Medical Sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and Hospitals’ quality standards.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Providing necessary documentation on health reports and discharge summaries of patients.
- Liaising with consultants regarding the provision of Inpatient and Outpatient assessment and care, including diagnoses and medication plans.
- Providing medical cover (routine and emergency), during hours of duty and work in conjunction with the other Medical Officers to ensure the provision of a 24 hour service to the hospital.
- Relating with patients’ relatives / caregivers on present state of health and further management.
- Making entries into the patients’ notes as appropriate, following ward rounds or any other patient examinations, communication or procedures.
- Undertaking within your level of experience and competence, certain medical procedures required by your senior colleagues.
- Administering intravenous medications / therapy as required.
- Providing urgent medical attention and urgent treatment to staff in case of accident or sudden illness, in liaison with other clinical staff on duty.
- Certification of deaths, completion of death certificates and all relevant documentation including, if appropriate, cremation forms and any documents required by the coroner.
- Undertaking emergency procedures as required (including resuscitation), taking the lead as necessary.
- Complying with all hospital policies and procedures, in particular those relating to Health and Safety at Work.
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Any other duty as may be assigned to you.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent
- Certification - Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria; Certificate of Practicing License.
- Proficiency with the use of the computer.
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Residential School Nurse Job at Roemichs International School
- Production Pharmacist Job at SYOJ Consulting and Management Service
- Pharmacist Job at Vincintore Limited
- Medical Representative Job at Pharmacy 24 Limited
- Intern Pharmacist Recruitment at Pharmacy 24 Limited
- Medical Laboratory Scientist Job at Paramount Lifecare
- Certified Nurse Job at Eminentville Schools
- Healthcare Assistant Job at Vincintore Limited
- Pharmacist (HMO Liaison Officer) Job at Vincintore Limited
- Pharmacist (Intern) Recruitment at PEARLDROPS HEALTHCARE STAFFING