Medical Sales Representative Job at Greystone Consulting Limited
Greystone Consulting Limited - Our client provides solutions to Industrial and potable water treatment problems. We provide cleaning and disinfection expertise in the food and beverage Industry. We also offer solutions to scaling, corrosion, and biological fouling in boilers, cooling towers, and condensers. Other products include fuel oil treatment, chain lubrication, descaling, adhesives, and Industrial and Institutional cleaning
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Sales Representative
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Description of Responsibilities / Functions
- Ensures profitable sale of special chemicals, cleaning agents, hydro chemicals
- Present, promote, and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Maintaining business relationships with already existing clients of the company.
- Execute field tasks e.g. descaling of unit/deep cleaning.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Obtain referrals
- Increase the client base by additional twenty clients monthly.
- Continuously improve through feedback
Specific Targets / KPIs:
- Generate monthly reports showing performance at sales comparing achieved with targets.
- Generate periodic reports on new businesses and competitors' activities
- Achieve monthly/annual sales target
- Generate weekly and monthly sales and collections reports
- All industries
- Local authorities/government agencies
- Technical partners and other consultants
- Other departments
Competence Requirement for the Job
- B.Sc. / HND / OND Chemistry, Biochemistry, Animal Science, Sales & Marketing
- 1-3 years cognate experience, experience in technical sales of Cleaning agents, hydrochemical products, pharmaceutical products, and Water treatment agents.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Compensation and Benefits
- Net monthly salary: N60,000 - N120,000 subject to experience
- Sales incentives
- Annual leave allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Group life Assurance
- HMO for self, spouse, and four children under the age of 18.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Senior Credit Sales Officer Job at Creditville Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at Beckley Consulting Limited
- Sales Executive Job at FeenixKoncepts Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Dotmac Technologies Limited
- Retail Sales Executive Job at Fine Brothers Limited
- Job Vacancies at Simba Group
- Business Development Executive Job at Choice Talents NG
- Project Sales Consultant Job at Ultimus Holdings
- Senior Marketing and Business Development Executive Job at Ultimus Holdings
- Assistant Sales Executive Job at Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited