Mid-level Human Resource Officer Job at An indigenous company
An indigenous company with Head Office located in Lagos State is seeking to hire qualified, self-motivated, innovative and hardworking professionals with working experiences in Oil & Gas, FCMG & Agro - Allied Industries and willing to work anywhere within Nigeria in the capacity below:
Job Position: Mid-level Human Resource Officer
Code: ML - HR - 02
Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
Job Profile (But not limited to)
- Assist in developing & implementing HR strategies & initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Support in Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Assist in reviewing Policies and Procedures and ensuring that they are in line with general standard practices and in accordance with the laws of the land.
- Help all Staff understand the role and importance of policies and procedures of the organization
- Maintain files/records for all cadres of Staff and answer enquires on them at all times.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- All Staff welfare like hospital retainer-ship, HMO services, canteen services etc
- Ensure an error free of timely confirmation, complete documentation, former employment reference check, leave issues and treatment of resignation for employees, exit interview etc
- Support the Legal Department in handling legal issues with Ex-Staff.
- Coordinates Trainings and Development programs in line with the Learning and Development programs
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Labour Law, Public Administration, Business Administration, or any other related field,
- Candidate must possess not than less than 7 years with proven working experience across multiple sectors (Oil & Gas, Farming, Manufacturing etc)
- Must be a member of CIPMN/SHRM and/or NIM, etc.
- Must be conversant with Nigeria Labour & Industrial Laws
- Strategic Business Partnering
- Strong Organization and Leadership Skills
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Ability to taking Ownership
- Result oriented and Time conscious.
Highly attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter using the "Job Title and Code" as subject of the email to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- HR Intern Recruitment at Romanspage Global
- Human Resources Group Head Recruitment at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Proten International
- Human Resources Officer Job at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- HR Business Partner Job at Ralds & Agate
- Human Resources Manager Job at Mercy Corps
- Human Resources and Training Officer Job at Emplug
- HR Operations Assistant Job at Weco Systems International Ltd
- Recruitment Manager Job at Teju Industries Limited
- Human Resources & Administrative Manager Recruitment at Kimberly Ryan Limited