Mobile Application Developer Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mobile Application Developer
Job Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Application Developer who is experienced with Android/React and can produce fully functional mobile applications, design interfaces to improve user experience and improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Support the entire application lifecycle-Design, develop, code, test, and release apps in alignment with project requirements & business goals
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Utilize Agile methodologies, and pivot from one project to another with ease
- A degree in computer science, information science, mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
- Knowledge of SwiftUI is a plus
Experience & Skills:
- Experience building applications that have successfully launched.
- Experience with using Kotlin. Experience with React or/and iOS using Swift is an added advantage
- Solid experience with third-party libraries and in native development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc).
- Comprehensive understanding of Agile development process.
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Familiarity with OOP design principles - experience creating software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Excellent analytical skills, good problem-solving attitude and team spirit.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns - MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture
NGN50,000 - 100,000 Monthly
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
- Select your position of interest and submit your application. Applicants without these may not be considered.
- Opportunity is also open to current / prospective corp members serving in Abuja or fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja.
- IT Support Officer Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Application Support Officer Job at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
- Graduate IT Recruitment Officer Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited
- IT Manager Job at Graceco Limited
- ICT Teacher Recruitment at Ferscoat International Academy
- Ongoing Recruitment at BFA & CO Legal
- New Job Openings at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Norak Technologies Limited Recruitment for a Computer Studies Teacher
- Motion Graphics Designer / Video Editor Job at Freeme Digital