Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job at Society for family health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Ref Id: sfh-54323
Job Location: Kano
Contract Duration: 6 Months
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of peer educators at the state level.
- Organise and lead planning for research activities at the state level.
- Maintaining and monitoring data and databases to support the improved availability and use of process monitoring and evaluation data.
- Manage and provide technical support to peer educators.
- Provide capacity building of users including training, mentoring and supportive supervisory visit.
- Prepare meetings and monthly progress report to the project coordinator, which summarises progress against key indicators.
- Track and follow up on referrals for health and social services in the facilities.
- Build the capacity of peer educators and peers through training, mentoring and supportive supervisory visit.
- Ensure complete, accurate and quality of project data.
- Organise and hold monthly review meetings.
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Monitoring And Evaluation, Social Sciences, Public Health or related field of study.
- Must possess at least (3) years post-NYSC working experience in project monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and expertise in data management.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and manage deliverables within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Previous experience in a donor-funded environment, NGO or good understanding of international donor rules and regulations will be an added advantage.
Skills and competencies:
- High Level of Integrity
- Good knowledge of data management and research skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Coordination and Team Building skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Research Officer Job at DM Holdings
- Research Officer Job at Justmedia
- Research and Content Executive (Intern) Recruitment
- Personal Finance Content Writer
- Research Analyst Job at Aureole Consulting
- Data Science / AI Research Lead Job at Rise Networks
- Graduate Research Assistant Job at Outliers Africa
- Research Site QA Specialist Job at 54gene
- Research and Consulting Analyst Job at Africa Strategy Advisers
- Street Child Recruitment for Programme Research Intern, Cash Programming Review