National Agency for the Control of AIDS Nationwide recruitment 2019
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (formerly National Action Committee on AIDS) was established in February 2000 to coordinate the various activities of HIV/AIDS in the country.
Job Title: Consultants
The Performance Management Division was established with a core mandate of monitoring and periodically reviewing the performance of MDAs, States, Donors, IPs, Grants and Civil Societies and provide feedback necessary for improvement to relevant stakeholders and NACA management; a number of interface have been made with these stakeholders where they are acquainted with Performance Management System.
Following the identification of knowledge and performance gaps during the interface with stakeholders, it became expedient to roll out the performance management system to build the capacity of stakeholders at the state level for better delivery. This SACA training is aimed at filling the knowledge gap in theory and principles of PM and to increase SACA’s capacity to review performance progress, identify programme gaps and challenges and the development of improvement plan for the national response.
To achieve this, it is important that consultants with the requisite skills and also well versed in the performance management processes, leadership, interpersonal and other relevant skills be engaged; to develop the performance management training manual, train SACA 36+1 states to achieve the PM mandate.
Based on this Letter of Invitation the Consultants are expected to interface with Performance Management and Resource Mobilisation staff to successfully deliver on the assignment.
The deliverables of the Consultants are to undertake the following task in close collaboration with NACA Performance Management team:
- The overall goal of the training is to develop the capacity of SACAs on the PM system, including the use of PM tools to deliver on the mandates.
- To develop a training manual for SACA on Performance Management System
- To train SACAs on the of theory and principles PM and performance progress.
- SACAs prompt identification of performance gaps and challenges in HIV programmes as well as development of improvement plan for remedial actions.
More details on the requested services are provided in the Terms of Reference attached herewith.
Consequently, You are thereby requested to submit your comprehensive CV for consideration, your CV must reach the undersigned at Ground Floor, NACA Main Building not later than 4:00pm on Friday, 25th October, 2019.
To qualify for consideration, interested consultants are required to:
- Holders of Master’s in public health, Health Management or Implementation Science.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant knowledge in developmental work
- Proven track record of facilitating and development of manuals in Performance Management, Management Development, Leadership, Interpersonal and Team building development trainings/workshops for HIV/AIDS setting.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel application etc
- Closing of submissions
Curriculum Vitae must be submitted in one original copy in a sealed envelope appropriately labelled “Consultancy Services for Training of SACA Performance Management of the National HIV Response’.
The envelope must be addressed and delivered to the below stated address:
The Head Procurement & Supply Chain Management
Room 1.02 Ground Floor,
National Agency for the control of AIDS (NACA)
Plot 823, Ralph Shodeinde Street,
Central Business District, Abuja.
In addition, complete CV is expected to be registered and drop in the designated bid box on or before 4:00pm, on Friday 25th October, 2019, as CVs will be immediately opened at the close of the submission time and date in the NACA Main Conference Room located on the Ground Floor of the Agency’s Head Quarters Building of the same above Address.
You may wish to contact the address above for further information and enquiries. Your CV shall remain valid for 30 days
- Healthcare Assistant Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Consultant Paediatrician Job at Molly Specialist Hospital
- Patient Care Assistant Job at The Pearls Specialist Hospital
- Production Chemist Job at Chemiron Nigeria
- Pharmacist Job at St. Emmanuel Hospitals
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Carrot Top Drugs Limited
- Registered Nurse Job at a reputable company
- Psychiatric Nurse Job at The Olive Prime Psychological Services
- Pediatric Nurse Job at Famacare Centre Limited
- Pharmacy Technician Job at Famacare Centre Limited