Nursing Officer Job at Deda hospital
DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DEDA hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DEDA hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare. Today, DEDA Hospital has thousands of patients, numerous staff and healthcare professionals
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Nursing Officer
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide support and assistance to new mothers including feeding advice and assistance with general parent crafting.
- Be available for "on call" roster as required to provide escort for midwifery patient requiring transfer or assistance if more than one patient in Delivery Suite.
- Provide quality nursing care that includes assessment, planning and evaluation of care.
- Performs physical examinations, such as measuring vitals, taking blood and urine samples, and ordering diagnostic tests
- Assist the surgeon and anaesthetist during the operation, anticipating their needs in order to facilitate their job
- Organise patient transportation from the Opearating Theatre to the recovery room and carry-out and/or supervise all the postoperative activities.
- Direct participation in surgical procedures;
- Assistance in clinical research and record keeping as required by the organisation
- Assess patients condition before surgery
- Control all equipment and material stock used in the Operating Theatre to ensure efficient and rational use of material resources
- Keep the operating room sterilized
- Position the patient on operating table
- Pass medical instruments to the surgeons during operation
- Demonstrate competency in professional and clinical skills.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and discharge planning for patients as required.
- To effectively and efficiently use ward equipment and supplies.
- To communicate effectively with patients, nursing colleagues and all members of the healthcare team
- Liaise with medical, allied health and other nursing staff to ensure continuity of patient care.
- Maintain interest and understanding of current trends in nursing and in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrate a professional approach in regard to time keeping, appearance and behaviour.
- Excellence in customer service, facilitating relations with patients, extended families, friends and the broader community.
- Practices in accordance with the Deda Hospital’s Vision, Values and Core Objectives.
- Minimum 3 years post-graduation experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Evidence of practical experience with Neonates.
- Knowledge of current issues, trends and research in acute services and maternity services and early years
- Fluency in Hausa Language will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only (pdf or word format) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Radiologist Job at Sigma Consulting Group
- Medical Doctor Job at Sigma Consulting
- Medical Officer Job at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
- Ophthalmic Nurse Job at HR-EX Consulting
- School Nurse Job at Masters Ville Schools
- Superintendent Pharmacist Job at Tonia Groups
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Sylken Limited
- Laboratory Scientist Job at EHA Clinics
- Medical Officer Job at a reputable hospital
- Experienced Nursing Officer Job at a reputable hospital