Office Manager / PA Job at Vinci Hair Clinic
Vinci Hair Clinic Nigeria is Africa’s foremost hair restoration clinic. We are part of the Vinci Hair Clinics Worldwide Group a highly recognised International company with a reputation and professionalism that is second to none, delivering cutting edge expert hair restoration solutions, with over 40 clinics across five continents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Manager / PA
Job Location: Lagos
- We offer an opportunity to work in a new and exciting field of medical aesthetics, working for a global brand and a diverse workforce.
- We are looking for an Office Manager/PA to work closely with the CEO and the Director of Communications in order to ensure the smooth running of the clinic.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be personable and a good team player as your role is pivotal in liaising, communicating with, and coordinating activities between the CEO and the office staff in Abuja, Accra, and other worldwide clinics.
- Liaise with all suppliers in order to keep the office running smoothly.
- Have demonstrable administrative skills.
- Be presentable as you are the first person our clients will meet when they attend the clinic.
- Be responsible for the diary of the CEO.
- Be responsible for the management of the office including supervising an office assistant.
- Have previous experience working with a Customer Relationship Management System. We currently use Salesforce.
- University graduate preferably with international exposure
- Need to have ideally 3-5 years experience in a customer-facing role ideally within a medical / hospital / aesthetic cosmetic medical setting.
- You should be articulate and confident in speaking and dealing with high net worth prospects on the telephone and in person, in a pleasant and engaging manner.
- Be a fast learner and able to grasp new terminologies and concepts. You will need to be proficient in the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint). You will need skills in report preparation and presentation.
- You must be able to meet set deadlines, have a positive work attitude, be a good team player, and have the ability to think outside the box.
- Your communication, attention to detail and negotiating skills must be excellent.
- A self-starter capable of working independently.
- Experience of working with international brands is preferable and within the medical aesthetic sector would be ideal.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience, skills, and performance, with a salary starting from N100,000 monthly.
- We also offer health insurance and a contributory pension scheme.
13th July, 2020 (WhatsApp /Zoom video).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CV / Resume, Photograph and Cover Letter) to: Vinciclinicrecruit@gmail.com using "Office Manager / PA Lagos" as the subject of the mail.
Please contact us with your salary expectations and visit all our social media pages prior to the interview.
- HR & Admin Manager Job at Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer (Female) Job at TLS International Services
- Secretary Job at a reputable company
- Personal Assistant Job at Larsamies Global Service Nigeria Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at Busy Minds Consults
- Receptionist / Record Clerk / Accounts Clerk
- Hospital Secretary Job at a reputable hospital
- Accountant / Administrator Job at Savvy HR
- Assistant Administrative Manager Job at Hasky Consulting Limited
- Personal Assistant to Managing Director (P.A) at Interrand Group