Procurement Manager Job at RusselSmith Group
RusselSmith Group, is an ISO 9001:2008 certified asset integrity management services company incorporated to serve the needs of the global oil and gas exploration and production industry, using rope access technology as our principal medium of access.
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Manager
Job Reference Code: 16063
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
Summary of Functions
- Maintains Oversight Management of the below Procurement & Purchasing functions
- Purchasing & supply of requisitioned items/equipment within defined timeframe
- Product bargaining & negotiation
- Purchase requisition & order processing
- Vendor evaluation & management
- Market survey & competitive pricing
- Cost savings initiatives & measures
- Exploring purchase option of direct purchase from manufacturers/online
- Conducting market surveys
- Defining benchmark pricing
- Shipping of procured company asset and equipment.
- Implementation of the procurement execution strategy and procedures in accordance with the company guidelines.
- Oversees vendors/contractors performance to ensure compliance with all contractual terms and conditions.
- Directs purchasing activities which includes researching, identifying, and evaluating vendors for pricing and quality, documenting all purchasing decisions, and completing purchase orders.
- A good university first degree is required.
- 5-10 years
- Purchasing-related certifications i.e. Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) will be an added advantage
- Experience in supply chain development of procurement strategies is desirable
- Thorough knowledge of commercial and legal terms and conditions
- Ability to manage contractual/commercial issues.
- Good coordinating and multitasking skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good bargaining, pricing and negotiation skills.
- Exercise good judgment in safeguarding confidential or sensitive information and adhere to high standards of confidentiality and honesty.
- Effective time management skills
- Problem solving, data literacy and analytical skills
- Good vendor management skills
- Good team spirit skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools
- Knowledge of general principles and practices of bargaining, purchasing and procurement supply chain.
- Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Sitting for extended periods is common. Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
- The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting occasional fast paced events and extensive work at a computer monitor.
- Procurement Officer Job at FlexFilms
- Admin / Procurement Officer Recruitment at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Procurement Officer Job at Huawei Technologies Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at World Health Organisation(WHO)
- Procurement Specialist Job at Frigoglass Nigeria
- Shoppers Recruitment at Supermart Express Services Ltd
- Merchandizer Job at Supermart Express Services Ltd
- Procurement Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Procurement Officer / Intern Recruitment at Caiafas Brothers Limited