Product and Market Analyst at Ardern Healthcare Limited
Ardern Healthcare Limited is a rapidly-growing global specialty medical and pharmaceutical company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people’s lives around the world. The company consists of complementary businesses that focus on key areas of global medicine supply: clinical trial, unlicensed and licensed medicines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Product and Market Analyst
Job Location: Nationwide
- The main responsibility of this role is to analyse potential product and market opportunities, and to collaboratively develop business proposals based on the undertaken analysis.
The key activities and responsibilities for this role are:
- Receive brief from project lead, obtain product information / patient data and other relevant information from the partner company
- Research, review and understand the partner company and their challenges (through on-line research and networks)
- Research the product and relevant market/s
- Analyse and interpret the data from clinical trials, treatment guidelines, patient treatment pathways etc.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the regulatory, healthcare, pharmaceutical and reimbursement environments in the various countries
- Understand the Ardern Healthcare Limited business and capabilities of each division to identify and articulate solutions to offer the partner company
- Networking with KOL’s to gain market insights into treatment protocols
- Formulate strategies in collaboration with the following Ardern Healthcare Limited teams: business development, program management, regulatory, medical, supply chain, marketing & sales
- Variety of formats and detail to be developed and communicated, including: initial market assessments, sales and patient forecasts and complehensive business plans
- Development of business plans and commercial proposals in line with Ardern Healthcare Limited corporate guidelines
- Hand-over of the business plan and project to Product Manager/s once the commercial agreement has been signed
- Coordinating and updating new business project activities monthly.
- Prepare business development (BD) presentations and participate in BD meetings
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Ardern Healthcare Limited standard operating procedures and policies and ensure compliance at all time.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience in pharmaceutical industry, within a new business development, product launch or medical marketing type role
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant Science field
- Experience in market and asset analysis relating to medicines
- Adaptable and self-motivated, with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Ability to work across various therapeutic areas and various markets, preferably within the European or Latin American regions
- Resourceful with strong analytical skills, with ability to draw conclusions that are data driven and rationale
- MS office, in particular power point and excel
- Marketing Executive Job at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Padoserve Limited
- Market Maker Job at A multi-service company
- Marketing Executive Job at Floradavi Industries Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at Aquarian Oil and Gas
- Business Manager Job at Floradavi Industries Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Sarahchris Ventures Limited
- ICT Consultant, Sales and Marketing Officer Job at Sarahchris Ventures Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at Sarahchris Ventures Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Sarahchris Ventures Limited