Production Manager Job at KIB Food Processing Company
KIB Food Processing Company is a reputable spice producing company; the producers of Ama Wonda natural spices based in Ado Nassarawa State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Manager
Job Location: Ado, Karu LGA, Nassarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a reputable spice production company looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of all our products. The ideal candidate will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
- We expect the candidate to have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day
As a production manager, you will oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. You will need to:
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
- Perform other miscellaneous jobs as requested by management
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- You will be responsible for setting the quality standards for production
- Ensure that the product will be cost-effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and line managers.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Organise the repair of any damaged equipment
- Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met.
- Work with other line managers and management staff to implement the company's policies and goals
- Collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for both the factory manager and customers.
- B.Sc in either Food Science, Microbiology, Food Technology with 2-3 years experience or in a related field in preferred.
- Proven experience as production manager
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Living close to the location will be an added advantage
N50,000 - N100,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Living close to the location will be an added advantage!
- Graduate Production Auditor Trainee Recruitment at NUTS ABOUT CAKES
- Production Manager Job at WorQulture
- Production Supervisor Job at Bukka Hut
- Production Manager Job at Graceco Limited
- Production Supervisor Job at Nutri K Limited
- Assistant Production Manager Job at CEE Food & Beverages
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Production Manager Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Production Controller Job at Hubmart Stores Limited